Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Pure white

Pure white. Like the snow falling in this black abyss. A young child with s/c and h/c stood in the snow, with her hair blowing behind her.

The young child walked up to me, and I could see her blue eyes, almost glowing in the sheet of white. She wasn't dressed for the weather, making her visibly shiver. I couldn't feel the cold, I couldn't feel anything at all actually. The child kneeled in front of me and giggled.

"Seems like papa got tired of you disobeying him." I raised an eyebrow and saw my extremities. I couldn't move them at all. They shone, like plastic almost. I heard a disembodied voice and saw the child run in front of me, then disappear. The voice was condescending and deep, it sounded as smooth as chocolate

"Do you like your new appendages my maid?" I turned my neck to see nothing.

"Over here, darling." I looked up and saw a man with blue hair in front of me. His face was completely silhouetted, and I could see him in a blue and black suit. I looked at my joints and noticed the s/c skin was melted to the plastic. I didn't hear myself scream, I just felt my throat get raw. The child pointed at my stomach and giggled again.

"Look, papa! Mama is having another baby!" I looked down and saw my stomach was swollen. My eyes gradually got wider, as the silhouette got closer towards me. He cupped my chin and lifted my face. I saw a hand go towards my stomach, and I felt my eyes water in pain. I don't even know what he was doing to me, but I felt my stomach wrack with pain.

"Please don't." The hand gripping my chin yanked my face closer to him. He took the hand near my stomach, and I saw the world snap to the side. My entire face blew up in white-hot pain, and I heard the child gasp and run towards me. White spots coated my vision, and my head was light as a feather.

"Daddy, now mommy is returning to the real world." The last thing I heard was the man chuckle.

"This will be real my dear eventually. Until then, we can see her whenever she comes back."

'Please no. Please stop.'

╞═════════════════════════𖠁𐂃𖠁═══════════════════════╡

I opened my eyes and immediately went to feel my arms and stomach.
'Whew. Not pregnant, or have my arms and legs replaced with plastic.' I sat up and noticed the blankets I was under. The blanket wasn't mine. Neither was the room.

'Where am I? I remember being at the market and then meeting the Earl. After that-' I growled and yanked off the covers. I looked at the neat and folded clothes at the end of the bed. A small piece of paper was tucked in the dress. I took out the note and held out the dress in front of me. It was long though. Considering my situation, that was a plus.                                                       'This is too small for me. It's long enough, but it will be tight on my chest. My corset will also not help the fact.' The note had the Phantomhive crest at the bottom, and I saw a small choker at the bottom.