Intro

Y/n = Your name
H/c = Hair color
H/t = Hair texture
H/l= Hair length
S/t = Skin tone
F/c = Favorite color
F/s = favorite song
B/t = Body type
S/c =second favorite color
E/c=eye color
(Reminder in this Ciel is 16 and you are 15)
Ciel's Pov

When I first met her, she punched me.

I was unfortunately at a festival with Sebastian, then she bumped into me on accident

"Watch it."

I looked down at the girl on the dusty ground. She then got up with her book still in hand and brushed her f/c top and s/c black skirt off.

Her h/l h/c hair was dusted with dust that looked like it was from a bookstore. I then noticed she was holding 3 more books that didn't fall with her.

"Are you stupid, or are you mute girl."

The young woman closed the book she was reading and sighed.

She then glared, which would make any man shrivel.

     "What are you staring at woman."

My voice started rising, not because she won't answer.

Mainly because of her acting like I was nothing more than an annoyance. She looked at me with a fire in her eyes that showed she was beyond pissed.

     "Listen you pretentious prick. I have no idea who you think you're talking to asshole, but you'd do best to show some respect."

Her voice was like a melody, calm and soothing.

I never thought a woman could look so beautiful laying on a cobblestone ground.

I can tell by the fire in her e/c eyes she is a feisty one.

That can easily be tamed.

Not just tamed.

Extinguished.

She looked at the pocket watch that was tucked in her shirt pocket, turned to me and started to shove me.

"Sir I need you to get out of my way!"

"Well, what's your rush?"

The young woman pushed a strand of hair away from her face and smiled.

That smile I wish I could keep forever.

"If you must know. Ciel Phantomhive is hiring new maids. I wanted to interview!"

The look on her face while talking about me was the most precious thing I have ever seen.

"What do you think about Lord Phantomhive."

"Well I heard he's the queen's guard dog! I also heard he was really handsome-!"

She turned red and bit her lip.

Good Lord. This woman was sexy as hell.

"My carriage can take us there."

She looked up in my visible eye, and gasped. She straightened up her back, making her look proper and noble.

    "I apologize milord! I didn't recognize you! I hope this didn't affect any of my chances...I also apologize sincerely for my words. I am normally more polite. My name is f/n l/n at your service."

I noted how soft her s/t skin looked, and how her e/c eyes shimmered with purity and a hint of sadness.

"No need to apologize F/n. Your hired. I can see your fierce, but I can guess you would be obedient to me."

She bowed from the waist and looked up at me with a smile. I started walking, and she followed about 4 feet behind me.

   "As your first assignment as a maid. You have to-"

My words were rudely cut short by a white haired man grabbing y/n by the waist and screaming at her.

    "Did you think I wouldn't find where you are! You really are a useless woman. You always read and write and cook instead of getting me more beer!"

I would call for Sebastian, but this seems like a job I need to do for myself.

No reason why this fat brute should be hitting a lady. Y/n's books were dropped, and I noticed an opened one.

There was an inked painting of a princess that suspiciously looked like her that stood out.

I picked up the book as the brute was still yelling, inside was a small necklace that had a f/c gem set in diamonds to create a crown.

I stashed it in my pocket and dropped the book. Y/n kicked the man's crotch and glared at him.

"Don't ever in your damned miserable life, put hands on me ever again."

Y/n grabbed his collar and pulled him down to her level.

"Your a little fucking bitch. If your gonna fight, fight like a fucking man."

He grabbed her by her arm and the two got into a physical fight spectators came to watch.
Curses were coming from both were heard as the man grabbed y/n by the neck.

Then choked her until she blacked out.