chapter 5

*2 weeks later*
{DAMON POV}
"Damon!" Yeah Lana? "can you come here for a second?" Where are you? "the washroom! just come quick" I ran up the stairs to the washroom and see her looking really pale over the toilet seat. Elena what's up? "So I've been puking every morning this week and I've just been thinking what if it's morning sickness? so I took a pregnancy test...." and??! "Uhhhmm" Elena what does it say? "I'm pregnant" But how? I'm a vampire, I've told you before we can not procreate. "Well I'm not really sure, what should we do?" Well we have to go to the hospital they'll say if you are for sure. I'll drive you right now, come on. "Okay, but Day I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom.

*at the hospital*
after a while of waiting we get called into the room "Hello, Elena I don't know if you remember me I'm Dr. Meredith Fell. "Hi Dr. Fell I just wanted to get some tests done, I think I'm pregnant" "Okay elena I'll do some tests, come with me please."

{DAMON POV}

I can't believe Elena is pregnant she's only 18 and I'm a vampire, it's not possible in all the history of vampires not a single one has gotten a human or another vampire pregnant. before I was a vampire I always wanted to be a dad but I never thought it was possible after I turned into a vampire. I wonder if it will be any different then regular pregnancy... "Damon?" it's Elena I guess she needs to talk to me. "Yeah what's up Lana?" "well I'm pregnant so I don't know what to do, I'm still in school." "it will be okay you'll have a while until the bump grows and you have to tell people, we'll be alright, we will get married and have a perfect family" "Okay but what should I tell Jer, Ric, Bon, and Care? they'll need to know if I didn't tell them they would be furious, expecially Jeremy."

{ELENA POV}

"️Well do I know you didn't before but....." what is it Day? "well..." "okay damon just say it I won't be mad" "well.. do you want me to turn you into a vampire...." I don't know it's like a crazy change and I don't want to hurt innocent people. "Well you wouldn't necessarily be hurting people you could have blood bags or even be like Caroline and drink animals blood" I don't know damon it's definitely something to consider but I'll have to spend some time thinking about it.