chapter 10

I wake up and go to the kitchen and add Julia making breakfast. "Hey, Julia. what's up?"
"Not much Im making you a 'pregnancy shake' it's for pregnant women who haven't had a child yet so their body has no idea what it's going through."
"Oh, thank you that's so kind! what's in it?"
"It's no problem Elena, it's my job to keep you safe during your pregnancy. it has Raspberries, Kale, Oranges, some raw fish eggs, and a bananna with some flax seeds and a secret ingredient."
"Oh it's sounds....... Good..." I say not thinking I could stomach eating fish eggs.
"It sounds nasty! but trust me it's not that bad I've had it before.."
"Did you have a child?"
"Yes, a long time ago before I became a vampire it was 1859 I was 18 years old and I just found out I was pregnant. I told my parents and they kicked me out, disgraced of "my actions" and I had no where to go but one week after they kicked me out this woman found me starving on the streets after not eating a week and took me into her home and took care of me until my child was born not long before I gave birth she told me instead of leaving my infant on the streets with me she would take her in and act as a mother to my child. I found out it was the mother of Emily Bennett, Amelia and she was a witch the one and only one who managed to escape the founders who hunted every single witch they could including Emily, her daughter."
"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Julia! I kinda know how you feel though I guess, I'm almost 18 and I'm pregnant thank god for damon or I think I would be living on the streets too."
"Yeah, 6 years after i gave birth that bitch Katherine Pierce changed me because she wanted 'A new friend' then I met damon and we were instantly best friends, she turned him too."
"I hope I never have to meet Katherine, she sounds like a slut whore."
"oh she's much worse then that trust me."
"Who're you guys talking about?let me guess you said slut whore.. is it Katherine?" asks damon as he walks through the door and kisses me
"Yeah, good guess" Jules says