Chapter 2

I continued to  walk towards the pit. When i finally reached it Alby already had him out of it. I walked up to them. Alby said something about me being in charge when he's not there. I can't even remember what i said back but i know I said something. I walked away and sat down under a tree.Why have i been so tired lately! I closed my eyes trying to see if i could get some more rest until i heard people hollering . I quickly got up and ran to where the noise was coming from. When i got there i saw Gally yelling at Thom- i mean the greenie.

"What's out there!" he screamed. As he said that the doors or gates whatever you want to call them to the maze statred closing. The greenie just stared at the doors with horror. I just shook my head. This happens with all the greenies. I walked away yet again. Alby jogged up to me.

''Hey Newt, do you think you can watch over the greenie tonight?" i didn't actually want to but i wasn't going to just pop up and say no....who bloody does that.

"sure no problem Alby" i said with my fake smile i use all the time.

"okay thanks, Newt' he said as he walked away. i sighed and sat underneath the tree again. I always wondered what my family was like or if i even had one. Did i have a family that loved me, that was like me? I curled my knees to my chest and buried my face in my knees and cried juuust a litle..i'm not saying a whole lot but just a little. I only shed a couple tears and i was done and when i looked up i came face to face with the greenie.

"Bloody hell you scared me" i said leaning back on the tree staring at him.

"sorry didn't mean to...the one Alby guy said you were my babysitter." he said laughing a bit sitting down next to me.

''i wouldn't consider it babysitting i consider it more like......yeah i'm mostly just your babysitter" i smiled

''Yeah...So you guys haven't even found a way out yet'' he sighed

''No not yet but i swear we will find a way out'' i looked at him ''i just know we will''

Sorry it's short!