(Relating To This Book)

Hey! It's been a while since I last wrote on here- more specifically since December 23, 2019!

I've been looking over this book a lot and will be taking it under heavy editing as it's a mess.

It took me three months- I believe- to write and completed this book as I was so motivated to do it! I loved the characters, plot, everything about it- even with the twists and turns the characters have thrown out.

I'm popping in to inform y'all there will be a sequel to this book coming 2021 and will be published around Christmas time 2021.

There were many things left unresolved in this book (as planned) and I'm sure I'll make a bunch of changes from now to when I've polished this book.

It was honestly a book I started one night with no intentions to finish nor get past chapter one, but little did my fingers know my brain decided to be super active during that time.

This type of book is the only book I have on my account that touches abuse and a darker side of Wattpad. It's not completely about the romantic endeavors or the gruesome fists some of these books are generalized- more focused on.

This book is more of character growth than anything else. I mean, there's one kiss and it's the very last chapter💔 Ugh, right?

Like I said, it's not romance based.

There are still many chapters where crazy things happen involving Base or flashbacks of Mike, but for the most part this is a story where a boy learns to open up and accept people into his life.

He's not perfect by any means, but by the end he's not the angsty agitated teen he once was and instead has developed into a bit of a friendly, humerus, kid like them all.

Now the moment everyone has been waiting for or has skimmed to- the sequel.

The sequel will be called Bright Side with some catchy saying he'll say often on the cover. I am quite excited to jump into another chapter of Ash's life and see him evolve even more than he already has.

I won't start writing this book until July next year, but I promise it will be posted complete on December 23, 2021! And who knows, I may just post a third book and have a trilogy, but as for now a third book (unless highly requested upon) will not happen.

Now, the second book will have a lot more romance to it as Heather and Ash will have been an item for over a year. You will see more of everyone as Ash will literally be living with them which will cause his relationship with Heather to strain, but you'll have to wait until I've posted the book to find out if they end or not- I don't even know myself.

I'm sure there will be one last part added on to this boom when I have posted the sequel, but until then I hope you have enjoyed the characters and story line and haven't skimmed to the last of this note (I see you) like some of you have.

Thank you, wonderful readers,

For taking the time to read my book- it is vastly appreciated.

Special thanks to Brayleeneely for reading and voting!