1# thє ѕtrαngє guч

Hellu, this is my first ff so be nice! >^< Also sry for grammar and spelling mistakes but this is my first year doing english! And Juvia doesn't speak in 3th person in this ff :3

~❄️~

Juvia Pov :
My alarm clock rings. 6am.
"UUUUUGGGHH"
I grab my pillow and smash it on my face. I just really hate school and as you can see: I'm NOT a morning person.

My alarm clock was getting on my nerves so I grab it and smash it on the wall. I chuckle as I see how broken it is.

I stand up and do my daily routine. Take a shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, brush my hair etc.

When I finish all that, I go downstairs to the kitchen, eat the wonderful breakfast my mother made for me and we start our little morning conversation.

"Good morning, sweetie!", my mom greets me.
"Good morning!", I greet back.
"So, are you happy that school started again?"
"Yeaaaaahhh really happy indeed.", I answer sarcastically.
"Haha sweetie", she smiles at me, seeing me eat the food she cooked hungrily.
"I hope you have a nice day!"
"Thank you." And so I left my house.

Finally, arriving at my school, I sigh.. this will be a loooooong boring day.
I see my girl friends at a corner so I join them.

"Hey girls!", I greet them.
"Hey Juvia!", they greet me back.

I present you my friends:
Lucy Heartfilia, 17 years old, rich, kind, popular and pretty.
Levy Mcgarden, 17 years old, bookworm, smart, shy, kind, a good friend and pretty as well.
Erza Scarlet, 18 years old, smart, very good student, kind, pretty, sometimes scary and... never steal her strawberry cake!!!!

"So, are you happy to return to school Juvia?", Levy asks me with a shy smile.
"Not really. I just come to see you guys. Without you, I wouldn't endure this f*cking hell."
They smile at me.
"I think we should go in.", says Erza.
"Yeah.", Lucy agrees.
And so we enter the stupid school.

--Time skip--

"Class 8 B: Natsu Dragneel, Jellal Fernandes, Juvia Lockser, Levy Mcgarden, Lucy Heartfilia, Gajeel Redfox, Erza Scarlet, Jet (Idk his fullname :x ), Droy, Cana Alberona, Laxus Dreyar, Mirajane Strauss, Lisanna Strauss, Elfman Strauss, Evergreen, Freed, Bickslow and Lyon Vastia! Come to the stage please! Your class teacher will be Gildarts Alberona!", said our director Mr. Makarov.

"Ehhh~, so we have a new one in our class", I thought while walking to the stage.

--Time skip--
👉 In the class 👈

"Hello everyone, I am your class teacher Gildarts Alberona!", Alberona-Sensei tells us and explains his rules.
"I want you to take a seat. I know that you all know each other except there is a new student who's joining your class this year. His name is Lyon Vastia! Lyon, will you come in front of the class and present yourself to the others?"

That Lyon guy stands up and walks cooly in front of the class. He has raven colored hair and he's tall. He has only black clothing so I presume he's emo or something. I didn't see his face tough. Finally, he's in front of the class and turns around to look at us. I'm in shock! His face!!!!!!

"Hello, my name is G-Lyon.. Vastia, I'm 18 and I like rock music. I like the color black and I like to be alone."
"Very well, I hope you guys welcome Mr. Vastia well and be friends with him! You can seat now."

He has dark grey eyes, a very handsome face and... an emotionless and cold gaze..
He looks so strange and mysterious, like as if he's hiding something.. Sounds interesting to me! I would totally smash this one!
I want to know him better.. I think it will be more fun to come to school from now on!

~💧~

Hope you liked it! And sorry again for grammar mistakes! >-<

Note: I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL, Hiro Mashima does. :)