☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑜

"power of friendship is a common thing nowadays, huh

"power of friendship is a common thing nowadays, huh.."

alibaba ignored her snide remark, giving her a brief look before snapping his eyes away. khadijah -after morg had decided to snap his neck- placed the girl into a headlock, legs wrapped around her waist as morgiana sat there struggling and khadijah only yawned. she was completely bored! and to have the most powerful girl in her arms, he didn't wanna piss her off too.

feeling someone tap her hand, khadijah unwrapped her hand from the girls mouth. "i won't kill him."

"that look in your eyes says something different," khadijah mumbled. "but okay!"

she let her go.

"WAIT-!

"do you understand what you're doing by doing this with the fog troupe??!" morg had lifted the boy off his feet, hand wrapped around his shirt as she showed off her strength. "this country doesn't care about its citizens! those who fled had been caught by slave traders! children, alibaba! children, families!" tears had began to slip from her eyes, screaming turning into whispers with every passing moment alibaba stood quiet.

khadijah glanced out towards the window. it was disturbing and definitely disrespectful, but she couldn't help but find comfort in what was happening. arguments and fighting had always been background noise to her; growing up in the streets where one had to fight to survive, hearing shouts, screams and the thuds of bodies slamming against the floor when they could no longer fight-khadijah could only find comfort in what once was called home. she chuckled softly, rubbing her arms, remembering how shamir had acted when she stormed back home with a black eye.

"my friend, do you mind if i tell you about him?" violet eyes snapped over to the prince, watching his friendly and happy facade immediately crumble. he began lighthearted, telling them of his friendly yet disastrous friendship with kashim, the tells of his friendly adorable mother, and the 'good' parts of living in the slums. eventually, he had began to exploit kashim and his younger sisters beatings in the slums, his mother standing up and protecting them all whenever they got into trouble-kashim choosing the dark road as he got older.

"the sun and moon," khadijah hummed.

"there was a night i escaped the kingdom. i wanted to look back at my home, but when i got there.. everything was gone." his expression was heart-wrenching, the look of utter despair and deprived of hope. "not a single soul or thing was there to remind us of the slums.. but i also stumbled on kashim.. if i hadn't met him at the time.. that wouldn't have happened."

"you let it slip out, didn't you?" khadijah's eyes were narrowed, seemingly staring into his soul as she licked her lips. "SINBAD spoke of it once, a castle being raided and torched down, that was kashim and his people, right? that very night you saw him, he discovered your weakness and then the castle's weakness."