☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠

Arriving to a sullen town by the name of Bazzar, Khadijah simply glanced over the men on the streets, her nose twitching in disgust as their stank of depression reached her

"Watch where you're going!"

Turning around to face one of the girls who'd been in the caravan alongside her and morg, Khadijah watched as a royal walked pass them with a sneer, fur sitting comfortably on his shoulder as his head was tilted upwards, glaring down at everyone in his path. However, the only thing that khadijah focused on was the trail of people behind him; rusted chains wrapped around their frail necks and legs, cuffs on their small wrists as they were dragged by his hand.

Slavery?

Slavery exists here?

Id possible, the atmosphere surrounding the already serious woman turned colder than ever. Khadijah's eyes seemed to glow in fury, her hands clenched beside her as she snarled under her mask. She knew royals were greedy who enjoyed inflicting pain on others whilst chewing on food she only wished to see, yet the idea of them owning humans and having their lives in their hands for their own had never occurred to her. Of course. How can this pass her completely? Humans were nothing but-blocking Morg's view from the royal who turned to face her, Khadijah ignored how he licked his lips, a grin appearing on his face before he continued to walk.

Those scars on her ankles. Is that why her power is limited?

"Why do 'slaves' exist..?"

Khadijah watched as her companions hands shook, Morgiana hiding her own fear by stiffly standing in her spot. "Let's go back. There's no need to stand here." She turned them all around, pushing them away as she glanced over her shoulder, locking eyes with a child who had lost an arm. Quickly and efficiently, she removed her mask, mouthing a sentence before she followed after the girls.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

When Morg had slipped away in the dead of night, Khadijah had followed after her, removing the bracelets on her legs and arms as she quietly followed after the young girl. Her violet eyes glanced around the sandy desert, effortlessly climbing the rocky fortress as she snuck up behind Morg, squatting beside her as she sent her a sly smile.

"Don't look at me like that." Khadijah looked away from the death glare, looking down at the thieves who were drinking and laughing, some sharpening their weapons as women laid beneath or behind them. "I won't stop you from doing what you want," Khadijah wrapped her black silk cloth over her nose and mouth, her eyes shinning dangerously under the full moon. "If you are captured, I'll step in."