Chapter 1- Fake

I was normally walking through the halls of Weisburg Palace, planning Prince Eins schedule for today. I would normally do this in Swartz Palace but there was something prince Eins and the king needed to discuss. What could it be that prince Eins wouldn't even tell me about? 

He was all secretive telling me that he needed to go to Weisburg Palace tomorrow. Anyway the talk between the king  and Eins should have ended by now, I need to tell him his upcoming schedule. I walked toward the room Eins was in, as I passed by the room the Royal tutor was in, giving the princes a group lesson.

This day was typical, almost too typical, it was also weird, almost too weird. Something was bound to go wrong, I was still in my thoughts when I was stopped by the king's high steward. "Count Rosenberg, the king requests you." His voice was sharp but his smile was gentle, the count followed him through the halls to the king. And everything went wrong from that point. The steward opened the doors, and he saw prince Eins and king Victor standing there. I secretly already felt nervous talking to the "The Warrior King" but it's not like I'm going to show it on my face.

"Ah... Count Rosenberg, there was something I wanted to have your opinion before fully understanding the subject."

"What is it, my king?"

"Are you an Omega?"

"...Yes." 

I turned pale with those words, but my smile never left my face. I really don't like telling anyone that I'm an Omega...It's not like I'm inferior! My father told me I could never succeed in my family but look at me now!  But how did the king know?

"Are you in a relationship with my son?"

His smile had already faded.

I stared at Eins for a second and realized what was going on. This idiot! He should have told that his father was asking him about marriage, I mean I could have convinced the king to reconsider his decision, but NO! He goes over and tells him that he's in a relationship with me! My smile never left my face as I unwillingly said

"Yes..."

The king looked surprised at first but then smiled, "My son's happiness is what I want, so I wish well for your relationship together! "

Me and Eins walked out together in silence, we got inside the carriage that was headed to Swartz palace. When our eyes met we would just advert them and look outside, but I really wanted answers! I stared at him and finally I broke the awkward silence,

"Eins..."

"...Yes?"

"Are you an idiot?"

"I had no choice."

"I swear if you weren't a prince-"

---