The Hood Life 2: Raids and Engagement's

Jv

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I sat up on the bed and rubbed both hands down my face trying to wake myself up. I looked over at Tierra who was sleeping Like a baby after I gave her the D lastnight. I smiled at the thought, that the shorty I been crushing on for years is about to give me my first child. I quickly dismissed my thoughts when I heard my phone go off again. I grabbed my phone that was laying on the side of the bed next to me and noticed that I had two text messages from Kado.

K-DEEZY;

My Nigga slide thru.

12 tryna shake the whole team.

I cinched my eyebrows together wondering why the fuck would the cops be trying to shake down on Nigga's at 6:40 in the morning! Shit just don't sound right to me but you know me I'm ready for war if a Nigga wanna try to set me up.

I slid off of the bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I stepped into the shower, My dick hard as rock from thinking about all the freaky Shit we did last night...Shit a Nigga was bout ready to rub one out the way my Shit was throbbing. When I was done with my shower I threw on a crisp white tee, my rockin revival jeans and some white and gold jump man's. I went back into the room to find Tierra still sleeping. I climbed on the bed kissed Tierra on the forehead then kissed my unborn "Daddy see you later" I said to my unborn while rubbing Tierra's little stomach.

..........
I pulled up to the cutt and noticed the door had been bussed down. I shook my head while exiting the car. Kado and some other Lil Nigga was sitting on the porch smoking a blunt.

"What up doe my Nigga, what's the word?" I asked kado while walking up to the porch.

"Man, some crazy Shit bro, 12 come bussing down doors and Shit at 5:30 in the morning, Nigga, had dogs and everything!" kado replied flicking the tail of a blunt onto the damp grass.

" Shit dogs caint sniff out Shit that's packed and sealed air tight, they gone have to come harder than that my nigga!"

"Oh off top, they ain't find Shit so niggas try and shake us down, I'm just like its too damn early for this shit dog" Kado replied.

" I feel that, but let me holla at you right quick." I said, stepping off of the porch.

"What's the deal bro ?" Kado asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Look get rid of them Lil niggas they make the scene look hot if you gone have them slangin put they Lil ass on the corner you feel me?" I replied, referring to the Lil Nigga that was on the porch shooting dice.

I know the reason 12 raided the cutt was because kado is a lazy muhfucka and had them Niggas slangin out the cutt. He know I don't play that Shit!

"Yea I feel you, I'm on it , but you know them Lil Niggas from last night?" Kado replied while lighting up a Newport.

"Yeah what about them?"

"We gotta slide on em' later on, they say they got some info for us." Kado replied.

"Aight that sound like what it do, but aye, roll out with me real quick, I gotta cop some ice to put on this white tee, a Nigga can't be Rollin round looking plain!" I replied walking back to my whip.

"Yea I know that ain't even you style." Kado shook his head then walked back on the porch to dismiss the Lil niggas.

" I don't even know them Niggas names or where they came from." I thought for a moment.
...........

"Hello how may I help you today ?" A slim thick White girl asked as we stepped into the jewelry store.

I looked around at all the ice that was surrounding me I didn't even know where to start, I'm like a kid in a candy store right now.