The Hood Life 2 : Can't hide

I was beyond ready to move into my house, I was growing tired of the room service food, and constantly going up and down on the elevator was making me sick to my fucking stomach. Not to mention that I'm too lazy to walk up and down the stairs so I didn't even consider that as an alternative option. I became extremely sluggish these last four days that Jv had been here catering to my every need, So lazy that we was supposed to do this furniture thing four days ago but ended up fucking, eating and falling asleep. Since Jv had to go back to Detroit later on today, I had to put my laziness aside and do this shopping. I was kind of mad that he had to go back today, because now I'mma have to do everything by myself. But I know he'll stay if I cry, now that's a dam shame.

We pulled up at an Art Van just outside of Monroe. Jv killed the engine before looking over at me with a grin spread across his face.

" You ready fat mamma?" He asked jokingly. I gave him a fake smile before replying, " I don't find nothing funny." I rolled my

eyes at him letting him know that I was serious. He shook his head then got out to open my door.

"My stomach ain't even that big yet" I continued.

" Stop crying!" Jv replied while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the car.

We walked hand - in - hand into the furniture store. We were greeted by a bitch that clearly made a failed attempt to resemble Kim K. " Hello, do y'all need any help with anything today?" She asked more towards Jay than me. I rolled my eyes, getting ready to tell her off but, luckily Jv spoke before the Bitch word rolled off my tongue.

" Nah we good shorty, but we'll holla if we need some assistance." Jv replied, giving her a dimpled smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked away. The look on her face was price less. I wish I could have took a picture of the girl, that was truly a Kodak moment.

We looked at a couple of nice furniture sets before finally deciding to go with an all black leather sectional with the matching Ottoman. The couch set also came with matching lamps, end tables, a carpet and a 32 inch flat screen, but Jv wanted a big ass flat screen so he turned down the 32 inch and got a 52 inch. After that we still had to shop for a bed and a lot of other things. On the other hand, I was getting tired, hungry and my feet were starting to hurt really bad.

"Babe I'm hungry, can we please get something to eat before I pass out!" I said. I Sat down on a nearby Sofa and fanning myself with my shopping list.

" Yea I guess we can do that I aint tryna starve my babies." Jv replid rubbing circles over my tiny baby bump. I popped his hand away playfully then he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his car.

**

" A hundred dollars for some damn shrimp?" I said. I looked at the Bennihana's menu one last time before throwing it on the table.

" What you expect boo? it's Bennihana, I could'a took you to Burger King." Jv replied. I sucked my teeth before replying, " Look, We about to be parents in a couple of months we need to cut back on all of the expensive shit like for real! " Jv looked at me with a blank expression spread across his face.

" What ? I'm serious!" I continued, giving him the same look he was giving me.

" Man I ain't tryna hear that shit, you know me better than that Tee. My child gone want for nothing and need for shit , no matter how much money we spend on a daily basis. Imma make sure of that because I'm not no bum ass nigga." Jv replied.

" Okay, if you say so Jay, I hope you do know that this dirty money ain't always gone be around, what's gone happen if or when our whole empire falls?" I questioned. He looked at me side ways before leaning in closer to me.