𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destariya left Jorge and walked up to the boys. "Hey have you lot seen Teresa?" She asked.

Newt nodded "Yeah she's up there why?"

"I just wanted to talk to her," She told him.

"Hey after you talked to her can I speak to you?" He questioned. She nodded and walked towards Teresa. It was a steep walk up when she finally got there the view was amazing. She looked down to see Zander and Ivy kissing.

"Looks like Zander finally told Ivy" Destariya spoke up.

Teresa nodded "When we were at Wicked I always thought that they'd end up together"

"Ah, so you got your memories back?" She asked.

She nodded and handed her the photo they first took when she came out of the maze. "Yeah this helped"

There was a moment of silence Teresa looked towards Destariya "I missed you so much, Dee. Why did you have to go?" She asked.

Destariya looked down ashamed that she never got to say goodbye "I had no other choice" Teresa shook her head at her. "Teresa I'm telling the truth Janson wanted me and the Elites dead it was either let that happen or run I chose the latter option. I should have said goodbye I know but I just wanted to get the others to safety" She told her.

Her facial expression changed "He wanted you dead?" Destariya nodded and got brought into a hug. "I'm sorry I was upset" She apologized.

"You was bound to be I never told you I just ran" Destariya spoke.

Teresa laughed and looked at the photo still in Destariya's hand. "You can keep that. When I was still at the lab I got it photocopied I never had the chance to give you it"

Destariya smiled at her and saw Thomas walking up "I'll give you two space to talk. I need to find Newt anyway" She nodded as Destariya walked away. She walked up to Newt and he pulled her away from the group. "What's wrong?" Destariya asked.

"Will we ever be what we were in the maze?" He questioned.

She sighed heavily "I don't know Newt"

He let out a shaky breath "Did you ever love me?"

Destariya remembered Minho in the maze talking to her convincing her to tell him how she really felt. "I always loved you even when I didn't want to" She sighed heavily "Even when you sent me into that maze"

He looked at her with teary eyes "You did?" She nodded and pulled up her leather jacket sleeve to show that she was still wearing the bracelet he made her. "You kept it?" He asked.

"Of course I did. It was the only thing I had left of the maze... The only thing I had left of you" She let out another sigh "I know I didn't tell you how much I cared in the maze. I really should have done. I honestly was going to but Alby grabbed me and put me in the pit and-" Newt cut her off by kissing her. It was a soft and sweet kiss and made her melt. When they pulled away she could see two lights in the sky followed by helicopter noises. "Newt get to the others" She commanded.

He nodded and ran to them while Destariya ran to Thomas she saw an orange lights shoot out from one of the helicopters and as it hit the camp

"No!" Thomas and Destariya were stood next to each other looking over the camp.