𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That would be me" Destariya looked at her watch so she could see the time "And you are?" When she looked up her heart stopped in front of her stood people she never thought she'd see they all stood there with wide eyes just as shocked as she was.

"You let us all think you were dead"

She turned to an angry-looking Newt. She shook her head at him. "No. You don't get to be angry you didn't have my back when I needed you. You sent me into the fucking maze!" She snapped.

Newt's face softened "Sorry I just thought I lost you" He went to grab her hand but she pulled away.

"You have" She responded.

Jorge spoke up from his spot "Where are Thomas and Brenda?"

"Went down the elevator we will meet them at Marcus," Dominic told him.

"Alright we can rest for tonight Riya will drive us to Marcus in the morning," Jorge told everyone

They all nodded as Ivy and Zander pulled Destariya and Dominic away. "Is that actually them?" Ivy questioned.

Destariya nodded "Yeah I never thought I'd see them again I'm kinda freaking out"

Jorge joined them as Zander nodded "Are you lot going to tell them about" He raised his arm "Ya know"

She shook her head and pushed his hand down "God no. Z the people in the maze tried to kill me because they thought I was controlling the rain image what they'd do if they found out what I'm capable of what any of us are capable of"

They all nodded and Jorge brought Destariya into a hug "Right well let's get back to them before they think we are planning on killing them" They joined the group again and Destariya sat between Dominic and Zander.

Minho looked towards the young girl "How did you do it?" He asked.

"Do what?" She asked.

"Get out of the maze" He responded.

She let out a heavy sigh "I looked around found a hole in the wall, a griever ended up stinging me next thing I knew I had all my memories back and I woke up"

Minho looked shocked "You got stung?"

"Yeah hurts like a bitch" She told him.

Luke laughed "Never thoughted I'd hear little Destariya swear"

"Well surprise" She joked. Luke chuckled again.

"Why did you never try to get us out?" Newt asked.

She looked towards Newt "I didn't stay for long I had to leave and have you forget that you were the one that sent me into that maze"

He rolled his eyes "You could have still tried"

Her eyebrows furrowed "Are you kidding me? this is ridiculous I'm not sitting here just to get shit off you" Destariya stood up and walked away she never thought that seeing them all again would result in this her and Newt shouting at each other. She stood at the top of the broken bridge and looked across the Scorch she could hear someone climbing up the iron ladders and start walking up towards her. "Listen I'll apologize to him later," She told the person.

"Actually I wanted to apologize to you"