𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚞𝚗"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus woke up first followed by Brenda. "You alright?" Destariya asked.

She nodded "Yeah my head hurts though" She sat up and looked down at Thomas.

"Yeah, it seems that drink you two had contained a large amount of alcohol and drugs" Destariya informed her.

It was silent for a moment before Brenda spoke up. "I'm sorry for running off"

"I'm sorry I couldn't find a better way out for you" Destariya replied. Thomas woke up not long after Destariya let his friends greet him before she spoke up "Nice to see your still alive"

He looked shocked to see her "How did you make it out?" He asked.

"Oh we have our ways," Destariya said while looking over at Dominic.

Jorge gave Marcus a heavy punch "Talk you son of a bitch"

He groaned in pain "Damn it. I'm sorry... You're going to have to leave my house"

Newt looked over to Thomas "Looks like you've been having fun"

Destariya laughed and ruffled his hair "More fun than we've had finding him" Newt looked up and smiled at her but Destariya looked away still not over everything that happened.

Jorge carried on confronting Marcus "Listen. I don't enjoy hurting you. Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?"

The look of confusion never seemed to leave Thomas's face "Wait, this is Marcus?"

Marcus laughed loudly "The kid catches on quick are you the brains of the operation?"

Jorge pulled his head back "I know you know where they're hiding. So you tell me and I'll make you a deal. you can come with us"

Marcus just laughed "I burned that bridge a long time ago. Besides, I made my own deal. You're the one who taught me never miss an opportunity"

Destariya sighed heavily "Well done Jorge"

Newt looked towards her "What is he talking about?"

Marcus replied "I'm talking about supply and demand. Wicked wants all the immunes they can get. I help provide that for them. So I lure the kids in... they get drunk they have a good time and then, later Wicked comes in they separate the wheat from the chaff"

Destariya shook her head with disgust "Your a monster"

"Yes a monster who won't tell you where the right arm is," Marcus told her.

Jorge turned to look at Destariya "Riya want to work your magic?" He asked.

Destariya cracked her knuckles "Oh more than ever" She stood in front of Marcus "Listen Jorge might not like hurting you but I'm going to enjoy this" She saw fear in his eyes as she kicked his chair back she pulled out her knife and held it against his throat "Talk. Now" she demanded.

"You think you scare me, little girl?" He asked.

"Well you're the one getting threatened with a knife by one of the Elites you tell me," She said in a low voice

"Okay!" He shouted in fear "Just please don't kill me. But I can't make any promises these guys like to move around"

As Destariya pulled Marcus back up she heard Dominic chuckle "Tell me about it"

Marcus continued giving them information "They have an outpost in the mountains but it's a long way away got half of Wicked on your ass you're never gonna make it"

Jorge smiled "Yeah well lucky for us Riya has a car"

"Yeah, but it was crowded with our lot we've got two other people now we need another one," She told him.

Jorge walked over to Destariya and Marcus "Where's Bertha?"

His lip quivered "Not Bertha."

"Where are the keys?" Destariya asked.

Brenda looked in the draws of a desk and pulled out a car key "Is it this one?" Jorge nodded and they all walked out.

"Wait untie me!" Marcus shouted. They all ignored him. "Let me go!" Destariya shut the door to block out his muffled cries.

"Okay, who's taking who?" Destariya asked.

Jorge shrugged "You decide"

"Alright, I'll take Thomas, Teresa, Zander, and..." She didn't know who to take but she had another seat in her car "Whoever else wants to come"

Frypan stepped away "I'm not riding with her again"

"Hey!" She called "I wasn't that bad"

Newt stepped forwards "I'll come with you lot"

"Okay well meet me at the front," She told Jorge. Jorge nodded and walked off with the rest of the group.