Grazy Rich Girlfriend pt.2

A/N : Double update for you guyss!!❤️ happy reading!!

Part Two

I stayed in my room the whole day with mixed feelings. I was really sad and angry. I suddenly receive a text from Jimin, asking me out for dinner to talk things out. I quickly agreed as I really needed someone to talk to.

"Wow.. that's what I called drama." Jimin said while sipping his coffee.

"Well.. Don't you think that you're too harsh towards him?" He asked.

"Jimin! It's mom's ring!! you know how much I adore it!" Jimin just sigh and we continue eating.

<Jungkook's POV>

I was really hurt by her words. I know I'm not rich and powerful.. but at least I think that I can make someone happy.. well maybe not her though.

I was walking home from the convenience store as I bought some chips and drinks for dinner. Suddenly, a car or should I say a limo stopped in front of me. I was confused as I stopped my tracks.

The door suddenly opened revealing a man with a black suit, swiftly walking to the back door and opening it. A young man comes out from the car and walks towards me.

My eyes widened

He looks almost like me but he has red hair

He looks almost like me but he has red hair. He just smiled at me.

"I can't believe it! You look exactly like me!" He said excitedly. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Chamin, CEO of Jeon emporium." He takes out his hand as I lightly shake it.

"Nice to meet you too.. but what do you want from me?"

"Actually.. I want you to help me."

. . .

"Okay, anything else?"

"Yes miss park, you have a meeting at three today."

I nodded as my secretary bowed and walked out of my office. I Mentally slapped myself for not asking who I was meeting with. I called back my secretary using to phone and ask,

"Wait, sorry but who are we having a meeting with?"

"Jeon emporium, and the CEO will also be there."

< Time Skip >

"Jungkook?!" I said a bit too loudly as the CEO walked in the meeting room, gaining attention from the other client. I quickly apologise and turn back to him. His eyes widened a bit. He is the CEO!!

"I'm sorry miss park, but his name is not Jungkook, The CEO's name is Chamin, Jeon Chamin." My secretary whispers to me as I look back at the CEO. The meeting started but I just couldn't focus on it as all I was thinking was about the CEO sitting in front of me.