Hiden | Taehyung

Member: Taehyung
Genre    : Historical, royalty content

"Are you sure my princess?"

My right hand man, Yoongi asks me while preparing my horse. "Yes, I'm really sure. Please don't tell anyone about this, especially my father." He bowed deeply,

"Yes, your highness." I kicked the horse's side and it began to run. I actually planned to run away from the palace to get some freedom. I think of migrating to another kingdom and live as an immigrant there for a while. To get to the border, I need to pass an abandoned jungle because if I use the main entrance, my identity could blow off.

"Okay horsie, so it's just you and me. Huh..stay calm (Y/N) you've got this." I ease myself. I entered the jungle it was pitch black as it was in the middle of the night. I could hear the crickets and jungle noises that made me shiver.

DUMM

the sound of thunder scared my horse making it going giddy. "Shh Shh..  it's okay.. calm down boy.. easy there." I comfort my horse.It looks like there is a storm coming up, this is so not good.

"Okay, I think we're half way through the jungle, come on horsie we'll get to the neighbouring kingdom before the storm arrives." I kicked the side of the horse and we continued our journey. My eyes were really heavy and I'm getting sleepier by the second. I gently lay my head on the horse's head and closed my eyes.

I hold on tight to the solid gold bracelet that is wrapped on my wrist. It is the royal armlet and although yoongi said that it can prove my royalty, I still can't just leave it behind cause it was my mother's. She asks me to never take off the armlet as it would remind me of her.

"I miss you mom.." I mutter quietly. When I was about to drift off to sleep, I heard sniffing noises. I swiftly get up and look around. "Is anybody there?" I shouted knowing it was a bad move when suddenly I heard growling sounds. I lit up a torch and gasped loudly as I was surrounded by a pack of wolves.

"Ahhhhhh" I shouted and tried to run from them. I screamed for help but it was hopeless when knowing there is nobody in this jungle in the middle of the night. My horse suddenly tripped on a large tree trunk making me catapult from my horse.

"Ouch, bad horsie.." I hissed in pain, blaming the horse. The horse somehow managed to run away until it dissapear from my sight.

"Great. The horse left me and I'm still in the jungle." I try to stand up. My hair was a mess and my clothes were ripped. My hand hurts and I notice there is a deep cup on my arm. My sight is now focused on the bushes in front of me. It started moving. I began run as a wolf jumped out of the bush and chased me.

"Ahhhh help!!!" I shouted and unfortunately tripped on a root. The wolf moved closer to me. "Please don't eat me please I'm not tasty..." I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes and the wolf was killed as a shiny sword was plunged into it.

"What are you doing in the jungle in the middle of the night young woman?" The owner of the sword yanks his sword out of the wolf and into its scabbard. I shake my head in fear as he pulls my hand. "Follow me." He took me somewhere deep in the jungle and not long until I saw a small hut.

"It is going to rain soon. Go inside, wash up and sleep. I'll sleep outside." He said coldly and when I was about to say thank you, he slammed the door harshly. I shrugged it off as I looked in the hut. The interior was quite simple as it only consisted of a bed, a table and a fireplace. I quickly washed my face and knocked out the bed.

The next day, I slowly opened my eyes as I felt contact on my hand. My breath hitches when I saw the man who rescued me yesterday was treating my wounds. He has beautiful eyes and pretty skin. He was handsome. "Ouch." I hiss as he put a leaf on the cut.

"You're awake. I'm done treating you so you can go." He coldly said and walked away. I grab his hand making him turn around and instantly push off my hand noticing the armlet. "Thank you.. but can I ask you a favor? please?" I pleaded as his ice cold gaze hit me. "Can I.. stay here for a while? I... don't have a place to stay.." I said slowly.

He suddenly pulled my hand out of the hut and placed me on his horse. "Where are you taking me?" I was confused. He jumped on his horse. "To the red house." My eyes widened and shook his shoulders.

"Yah I'm not a concubine! I'm the crowned princ-" I stopped realising my words. "I'm not a concubine so don't send me there." I wailed and cling onto his arms. "Pleasee can I stay here.. please please." I begged. He put me down the horse.

"You can stay only if you pay the rent." He said sternly. "But I don't have any money.." I curse myself for not bringing any gold. "Then sell that." He pointed at my armlet. I hide the armlet and put my other hand around protecting it. "It's my mother's" I glared at him. He clicks his tongue. "Then no staying." He gets in the hut and closes the door. I scoffed. Luckily he didn't recognise that I'm a royal. He is so mean, how come I need to pay a rent for this small ugly hut? I stomped angrily, its okay the guards will find me and take me back to the palace. I thought, so I waited there.

Hours passed and I sat there until the sun set and the moon rose. I felt a little cold and hungry. My stomach grumbles more as I smell something good. It is coming from the hut. I stood up and sat beside the door.

"Hey... don't you want to share that? You know I may die here.. I'm cold and hungry,," I shouted praying that he could hear. I waited but there was no response. I hug my knees closer and close my eyes.  I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

"Come in." The man said and I smiled. "Thank you!" I said excitedly. He brought me to the back of the hut, and I can see he was roasting something. "sit." he said and I sat on the tree trunk. He took out meat in the campfire and I realised it was a bird. He put the roast bird in front of me and signaled me to eat. I hesitated to eat the bird as I'm not used to eating birds in the palace. His icy stare cleared my thoughts making me grab a piece of meat and shoved it into my mouth. It was surprisingly good and I ate the whole bird. "Want some?" I ask but he shakes his head. "Never had a bird before huh?" he said while looking at me. "Nope..but it's delicious!" I exclaimed and he nodded.

"You may stay. Just don't disturb me." He said as he stood up and drank some water. I jump happily and shake his hand. "Thank you, Thank you!" he let go of my hand quickly and walked away.

"By the way, my name is (Y/N)!" I shouted and he stopped.

"Kim taehyung." he said and went inside.

____________________________________________________________

unedited**
Part two ???????

f