Unbelievable Girlfriend | Jungkook

member : Jungkook
Genre : Action, crazy spy scenes, wait until the end😳

"G1, you go here up to H5. There should be snipers at this point so heads up. Alert me if you manage to get to the purple zone, alive. Copy that?"

"Yes chief."

<kook♥️>
Hey baby our m/v drops at 7
Be the first one to watch it🙈

<Y/N🐼>
You haven't told the armys?

<kook♥️>
Nope, it was supposed to be a surprise🤪

<Y/N🐼>
you're ruining my surprise then🙄

<kook♥️>
Aww just wanna make sure u watch it.
tell me your thoughts kay

"Earth to (Y/F/N). Are you still with us?"

I quickly shove my phone inside my pocket. "Yes chief." I gulped, a simple text would be no harm right? I barely even contacted him for a month.

"I wonder what's so important (Y/N), it doesn't seem like you have a boyfriend or something." My team mate, also my best friend Miga teased, making me tense up.  The team is now looking at me, including the chief who was looking with curious eyes

"Do you think I have time for some stupid love things? I have a mission to be settled."

I scoffed, getting my posture back. I am known to be the most fearless yet charismatic agent in the whole agency. Any agent would admire my stealthiness and drool at the fact that I'm a woman. But sadly, I'm taken to the one and only Jeon Jungkook, or should I say The Jeon Jungkook, the freaking golden maknae of BTS.

"You know your teams, just remember to keep your eyes open and make me proud."
The chief stated as we all bowed deeply. I am in the same team as miga so we are walking together to the chopper when suddenly my phone vibrates through my pocket. It vibrates a few times before it gets all silent.

"You're not leaving the nosy phone?" Miga asks while sliding into the chopper. As we about to fly off, I grab my phone and look at the notifications, more messages from jungkook.

"My phone's not nosy." I glared, earning an 'are you serious' face from miga. "Then the texter is nosy." He uttered annoyingly. I sigh, if only I'm that ordinary girl jungkook known me for, I would be streaming his new mv right now. But painfully I'm somewhere in the air, preparing for some life-risking business

"I can't wait to book the most lavish karaoke room in Seoul and sing all night if we succeed. This mission cost almost a million." He said, playing his fingers.

"Really? Why so eager? They don't really trust us huh?" I tsk, and lay on the seat, finding comfort. How can you not trust the most successful agency in south korea? We never failed our missions, giving full satisfaction to our clients.

"If you ask me, big money means big problems. like the chief said, just watch our asses and we'll be fine." He proclaims. I smiled as we arrived at our standby positions.

"(Y/N) Target is passing the bridge. It's your cue." I nodded when receiving instructions from my comms, starting my trusty scrambler and whisk myself to the bridge. "On my way." I said, getting closer to the red dot on my GPS.

I am just behind a limousine, the place where the deadly bomb rests. behind me were 4 motorbike agents, one of them is obviously miga, following my lead.

"Target secured. Base two, ready." I instruct, as the first two motorbikes passing the limo. I get myself closer to the limo and jump on it, while the other agents take care of my scrambler.