Crazy Rich Girlfriend | Jungkook

Member: Jungkook
genre : you're spoiled brat in this one, But soon to be tamed by kookie!🥰 enjoyy
p/s: This one have lots of gifs and photos lolol❤️

Part One

I was having my beauty sleep as suddenly my annoying alarm woke me up.

"How dare you wake the powerful and beautiful Y/N Park???" I shouted dramatically, pointing at my alarm clock. My room's doorbell suddenly dings, as I groaned and look on the screen to see who it was.

"Miss Park, There will be an urgent meeting at one."

"What??? But today is saturday!" I whined, looking back at the alarm clock.

"AND IT'S ALREADY 10??!! I only have three hours to get ready!!! Now shooo I have a lot to do!!" I said in my thick busan accent, a habit if I get panicked.

I rushed to the toilet, and took my bath while my other two personal maids prepared my outfit for today. One maid is ironing my clothes while the other one chooses the accessories and makeup that matches my outfit.

The maids did their work really precisely as I need to look good as people will be watching me always.

I wore this:

. . .

Sitting in my limo as I boredly asks, "Where is this meeting actually?" I yawned feeling a bit sleepy despite the makeup and high quality concealer made me look wide awake.

"It's located in one of our theatres in busan."

"BUSANNN?!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??"

"Yes, miss. The details of the meeting had been emailed to you since last week."

"Hmmpf Y/N Park doesn't have time to read emails." I defend myself, checking my nails in horror.

Going to busan means I have to visit the Park's family mansion! and... meet my Grandmother!!! Nononono! What a nightmare!! The last time I visited her was last year, which was in Chuseok, and she was giving me a death wish if I didn't bring back a boy home.

That's not a problem at all honestly for me, as I am the fabulous Y/N Park but bringing home a guy for my family means that I will get married to him. And I don't want to!

. . .

A few hours passed and we arrived at our theatre located in one of the shopping malls in busan. We obviously avoid going public so the owner of the mall opens a special entrance for us.

"Y/Nieeee!" A man dressed ever so dashingly run towards me as he hugs me tightly.