╰► magenta ꒱

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı
» [ Your Text ] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KAGEYAMA WALKED Y/N BACK to class but they continued to share silence.

It was a bit awkward but nevertheless, he was happy that she agreed and that he mustered the courage to ask.

The only thing that matters now is to not waste the time together.

Y/N was also sweating lightly.

She never felt this kind of way to boys before but it seems like Kageyama has an affect to her.

Brushing it off, the H/C-colored girl decided to perk a conversation.

"So Kageyama-kun,"

The ravenette flinched as his posture straightened, clearly his guard and attention increased.

"Hm?"

"How's volleyball practice?" She smiled, looking at him.

They way the girl simply stares and smiles at him in the eye so easily threatened his heart a lot.

So he scratches his neck and looks away. "Well it's going well.."

"Any matches soon?"

"Actually, yes. We lost to Aobai Josai before so we couldn't join nationals. But we plan to turn the tables around this time..!" He says with determination, looking up.

Y/N smiled more.

Actually, she already knew that as she's their manager's cousin.

But she wanted to hear what the setter would say and she was relieved to know that it hadn't taken up too much of the negativity on him.

"That sounds great! I'll be watching you in the bleachers 'kay?" She grins.

Kageyama halts making her stop walking as well as he tries to regain his conciousness back.

His crush would see him play volleyball in an official match.

"Kageyama..? You're being an airhead again~" Y/N teased.

This snapped back to his senses that made him growl at her. "Oi. I'm not an airhead, shorty."

"Shut up! You're just tall..! Like.. super tall!"

Kageyama chuckles, amused by her adorable mannerisms of moving her hands when demonstrating something.

"Hey! No one is allowed to be in the hallways in this kind of time!" A man's voice yells.

Y/N and Kageyama flinchs before they hid behind the wall and peeked to the other hallway.

It was the vice principal of the school who is currently scolding three other male students.

The setter felt cold shivers run in his spine.

"It's fine! We have a pass from the nurse." Y/N smiles, showing a paper of their excuse.

"Oh no no no, I'm not gonna show myself to that guy." Kageyama mutters.

"Why? Did you do something?"

"No... not exactly... Hinata did though and I got dragged since we were together that time. Ever since then, me and Hinata kept avoiding him- So if he'll see me right now he'll be incredibly pissed. Not to mention he's recently pissed at our club." He scratches his neck nervously.

Y/N giggled. "I see~"

She thought for a moment for an escape route.

If she'd distract the vice-president, she'd still have to show the paper but it has Kageyama's name on it so it wasn't possible.

That was when the ravenette felt her hand grab his which instantly made the boy flush red.

"There!" Y/N points to a spot by the stairs on the first floor.

Quietly as they could, they quickly hid there.

It was a good hiding spot too since it was near the storage room and it was a bit dim.

Kageyama and his crush crouched/squatted (A/N: whichever you prefer) by the floor.

Both looked towards the same direction to check.

Faint noises of the vice princial yelling still echoed so they couldn't get out yet.

Y/N giggles before she whispered, "This is fun."

Kageyama chuckles and turned his head to look at her.

Which made his nose meet with hers.

The setter's eyes widened.

Y/N's face was super close to him in which their noses practically booped.

'HOLY FUCK-'

Blushing, Y/N and Kageyama immediately backed away from each other, scooting to make space for distance.

"A-ah... sorry.." She apologized, stuttering as her cheeks were quite pink.

Flustered, it had to take minutes for him to talk as he was fumbling with words.

His mind was at daze for a slight moment before answering her.

"It's fine..!" His tone raised from a whisper to a half-shout.

Y/N immediately pressed her hand to his mouth as she puts her pointer finger on top of her lips urging him to stay quiet.

While she was focused on the vice principal and of the surroundings, Kageyama on the other hand was completely lost in thoughts.

His brain wasn't working any good and he felt his heart pounding so hard to the point he can hear it.

When no more voices were present, she pulls away her hand slowly before lightly laughing.

"We should do this thing again Kageyama!" Y/N shows a bright smile after giggling.

The setter only gulps, gazing her. "S-sure.."

Will he even be able to keep up with the thought of her being this close to her?

Let's pray that he will : ' )

── ⸙͎ ──

➜ { 06 }

❝ Conversation ;

- Complete ? { 📍 }

── ⸙͎ ──