╰► orange ꒱

*       ˚       .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

﹏ ❬ 🎨 : ✰❛ 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄; 🖌 ❜ ❭ ﹏

The color of encouragement that conveys excitement, warmth and enthusiasm. Once you feel encouraged to interact with your crush, first is to catch their attention!

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

*       ˚      .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

"ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR FIRST STEP~?!" Nishinoya asks, pumping his fist to the air.

Kageyama twitches his eyebrows in annoyance having second thoughts why he agreed in the first place.

"Come on Kageyama! You want her to notice you right?" Hinata exclaimed hopping in circles around Kageyama.

He clicked his tongue.

"With that attitude, I'd wonder where he'd end up." Nishinoya crossed his arms.

"Yeah! Your snarky and sharp personality isn't gonna help Kageyama."

"SHUT UP IDIOT. I'll do it.." He groaned.

The two grinned before Nishinoya brought out his phone and opened to the website that would help them solve their problem.

"Right, first step!"

The Libero gestured them to take a glimpse of his phonescreen.

1) Don't come on too strong but try to
get his/her attention
-Make sure when you are around your crush,
you are busy with something
-Don't follow your crush around, it'll seem
creepy!

"Right! So how do we grab her attention?" Hinata asks.

Nishinoya thought for a while before giving ideas to which the short middle blocker supported and added more.

Soon then the two were in the middle of their own mini-brainstorm session.

Kageyama, who thought it was childish on the other hand and a waste of his time-- so he successfully left them silently.

Volleyball practice was still an hour later so the setter decided drop by at the library and try studying.

Studying was never his forte despite carrying the name of Karasuno's 'genius setter'.

So why not try and give effort in the process of his academic grades.

But as soon as he did, it was as if his mind fled away leaving Kageyama's corpse behind

He was studying Modern Japanese and he is still no good at it.

Cursing under his breath, he hit his head on the table.

"Ah, Modern Japanese?"

The familiar female tone sent Kageyama's head to shot up.

Soon enough he was a blushing mess when he found his crush sitting beside him.

Y/N smiled. "Hey Kageyama." She chriped.