╰► epilogue ꒱

*       ˚       .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

﹏﹏﹏﹏ ❬ 🎨 : ✰❛ 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄; 🖌 ❜ ❭ ﹏﹏﹏﹏

One would consider this color useless, but artists usually use white for a better shading which turns into a beautiful masterpiece.

So wait for your artist, and you'll be appreciated soon

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

*       ˚      .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

IT WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT that the Karasuno volleyball club noticed Kageyama's giddiness.

The ravenette was usually stoic and would always have a scowl in his face.

Unless he'd act dumb again because of school but that's besides the point.

The point is, the aura that surrounded him felt lighter.

Hinata, Kageyama's duo, himself was the first to notice so.

"Why are you acting weird today..." The decoy murmured but was loud enough for the setter to hear.

"I could punch you if you want." He bluntly said.

The shorter male flinched and immediately went behind Sugawara by instinct. "Please don't!"

The mom of the group laughed. "Well, it's good to know that you're cooperating with us more Kageyama."

He only nodded and hummed in reply.

Although it may seem like he was all giddy, he was actually more nervous.

Because he asked his crush out on a date. And in addition, his chances of dating Y/N would be 100% if wins, according to her.

Kageyama honestly didn't know how he was able to survive that a few days ago.

It was all a blur, he couldn't think straight that time and his heart was pounding. But his words and hers were clear in his head.

Either way, he was more determined to give his best for the re-match tomorrow with Oikawa's team.

It was their second day of play-offs and Y/N promised she'd show up. Especially since she was unable to see their play firsthand on the first day.

"Are you all set for tomorrow?" Daichi, the team captain, asks with a grin.

They all nodded as they began to share their excitement (excluding Tsukishima obviously).

Kageyama, however, was dozing off.

Giddy he may be earlier, he had to process the realization that tomorrow would be the rematch.

Usually, it should be normal for him knowing that a match is near—since he was used to it even before.

Though now, he understood as well how critical it would be.

There were two results he'd get from this match.

One, he'd win and take Y/N out on a date, on their way to a happily ever after.

Two, he'd lose and be embarassed for the rest of his life and his chances to go out with his crush would be a negative billion.

He sighed loudly. It was a double-edged sword.

'I just wanted to look cool..' Kageyama thought to himself, mentally sobbing.