╰► violet ꒱

*       ˚       .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

﹏﹏ ❬ 🎨 : ✰❛ 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓; 🖌 ❜ ❭ ﹏﹏

A color that inspires reflection and
self awareness

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

*       ˚      .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

Skipping through the hallways, Y/N hummed a happy tune.

After what happened last night, she was too red and flustered. As to why she couldn't sleep and decided to paint. The result of her painting was gorgeous as well.

Painting from the heart truly works in a wonderful and surprising way. (A/N: POTN)

'I wonder what Kageyama is doing.' She thought to herself, giddy.

That was when her E/C-colored eyes landed on a particular raventte making her halt in her steps.

And the H/C-haired girl could practically feel herself heating up.

To compose herself, she breathed in and out before silently approaching the setter who was intently reading something on his phone.

Until Y/N suddendly grabbed Kageyama's shoulders from behind.

"Morning!!" She exclaimed.

Frightened, the raventte felt his heart about to burst from the scare.

"Holy mother of—Oh! L/N!" Kageyama was caught by surprise seeing his crush by his side.

He immediately turned his phone off and kept it in his pockets since he was reading the WikiHow page.

Remembering the incident last night, he bloomed red.

"G-g-good morning..!" He stuttered, going stiff.

Y/N laughed. "What got you all so scared?" She jokingly said, nudging him by the shoulder.

And the butterflies in Kageyama's stomach wouldn't die.

"Nothing... Anyway, w-want me to walk you to class?"

The boldness in his voice was something he recently have been proud of. After all, his brain's thoughts would just immediately spin and malfunction when she was around.

Y/N nodded eagerly before they both walked side-by-side, sharing small chats.

While Kageyama continues to listen to her with close attention and a small smile, his eyes laid on her classroom that was already near.

Unbeknownst to him, his face began to show an upsetting frown as he was to part ways from Y/N now.

Suddendly, she heard a notification from her phone so she checked and saw a picture and a text from her bestfriend.