🥀✨ Chapter Four ✨🥀

~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~

"P-peter! Peter stop it!", Madison shouted as her eyes widened.

Peter was holding her father's neck, yet it didn't looked like he was gripping on it, but the touch just made the man fell on his knees by the minute.

People like you should've NEVER EXISTED in the first place...

Peter thought as his eyebrows furrowed in anger, getting impatient as the man is still fighting to stay awake.

Just die already...

Peter clicked his tongue as his hold on the man's neck slowly tightened as if he was slightly gripping on it.

Maybe if I do this...it'll be much faster...

"Peter, let him go!", Madison said as she managed to get herself to stand up with her balance unstable.

She was about to hold him back until Peter raised his voice at her for the first time.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME.", he warned as he kept his gaze at the man, staring back at him with wide eyes.

"Please, peter let him go...", she sobbed, feeling helpless.

The man slowly felt himself suffocating the longer Peter held his neck as his expression suddenly turned into complete terror while he immediately grabbed Peter's hand, trying to pull it away from his neck yet he can't get himself to do so.

"Isn't this what you wanted? You won't live in pain anymore. You'll live longer if he's not around you and you won't feel like trash ever again.", Peter stated as the man started to choke, blood suddenly came out from the side of his lips, feeling as if the more time it passes, he would be officially gone by then.

"I know what you're saying but this isn't right! Please...", she let herself fell on her knees and looked at him.

Peter's eyes suddenly flickered back to his usual brown color as he flinched by the sound of her knees hitting the floor, making him instantly turned his head to look back at her.

His face suddenly softened at the sight of her.

Madison's long hair was messy, some strands of her brown hair were tangled everywhere due to her father pulling it roughly earlier.

He then looked at her face, instantly noticing a stain of blood showed on the corner of her lip...

Peter's eyebrows furrowed in anger as his eyes finally went down to her arms, seeing bruises that marked her fair skin with a blueish-purple color.

He honestly didn't like the sight of it...

He hated seeing those familiar--

Peter slightly shook his head, shrugging away his thoughts as he averted his eyes away from the bruises and looked up at Madison.

She looked at him teary-eyed until tears slowly streamed down, making him frown at her.

"Please...let him live..."