Part 10 - Battle with the Demon Lord

Asterisk: Mistaken?

I ignored him and faced Mary.

Ludger: I hope you know that you can lift Karma's curse with your light magic.

Her eyes widen. If I remember correctly... Asterisk didn't tell Mary about her Light Magic are capable of and Mary still learning too...

Asterisk: Damn you... FOR RUINING MY–

I send out a fireball that explodes enough to knock and shut him off. I heard someone from behind. Momon appears! Great, I don't think I can carry 3 person.

Before we could leave, a burst of dark Mana suddenly exploded from where I blasted Asterisk, who is now in his Demon Lord Form... Sh*t...

Demon Lord Asterisk: Damn you

Ludger: Tch! Sir Momon, get others out of here! This was a bad move!

Julius: Ugh... I can still fight!

Ludger: No! You're injured, Your highness! You'll just be dead weight!

Julius: Dead Weight?! I–

Ludger: The mission was to retrieve the Light Mage Commoner, right? Then go! I'll hold him off!

Julius was still about to complain but was stopped by Momon and put their trust in me. Ugh... I hate it when others depend on me...

Demon Lord Asterisk: Hold me off? I'm the descendant of my ancestors Demon Lords!

Ludger: Demon Lord this... Demon Lord that...

Demon Lord Asterisk: H-Huh?

I slowly releasing my dark aura without realizing and glared at him.

Ludger: I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.

A storm of fire surrounding me...slowly turning myself into a demon... Wait, what Skill did I just used?

Demon Lord Asterisk: No... That form is... It can't be... ONLY THE DESCENDANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO UTILIZED IT'S TRUE POWER!

 ONLY THE DESCENDANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO UTILIZED IT'S TRUE POWER!