Prologue - Truck-kun took another victim again...

- Past -

F*CK!

I got hit by a Truck.

Just to saved a little girl.

Well, this is how I died, huh?

...

You want to know me? Well, here's a small introduce and a flashback of how I died, by a truck.

- 10 minutes ago -

Black-haired boy: Just what am I going to do...

Yup, this is me. Black hair and red eyes. My name is Ludger Mendoza. A college student and I'm pretty much multi-talented due to my urge of learning things, inherited from my mother. But... I have no friends since they can betray you and sh*t and it's like I need friends...

Female College Student A: Um... Ludger?

Ludger: What...

I said it with a glare at 3 of them and with a cold tone. They're all shaking in fear.

Female College Student B: Ahem! We were wondering if... you're free today?

Are they... No... Should I?

Ludger: Sorry, I'm not free today.

DAMNIT!!!

Female College Student C: I see, bye then!

And they all run off. I'm alone again...like always...

Brandon: Lewd~ger~

I got pissed off from hearing him saying my name wrong. I wish I had a knife to cut him off.

Ludger: Annoying... What are you doing here?

Brandon: Oh come, best buddy, don't give me a cold shoulder~

I grab a pack of ice from my bag and put on his shoulder. He immediately back off due to how cold these packed ice are.

Brandon: Dude, what the hell!? I didn't mean it literally!

Ludger: Well, you know me...

Brandon: Oh? So you're acknowledging me as your best friend!?

Ludger: SH-SHUT UP!

*BONK!!!*

Now we're walking to the streets with a Brandon holding his head.

Brandon: Ouch...

Ludger: *sigh* This is what you get.

Brandon: Yeah, yeah, anyway... I heard Angela released a new song. It's someone about being cold and then being friendly to them. I wonder who could it be? *Stares at Ludger*

Ludger: ...What?

Brandon: Come on, Bro, she's singing about you!

Ludger: I don't care about that cheating sl*t.

Brandon: Dude... You know she was forced to, right?

Ludger: ...

Brandon: And deep inside, you still love her.

Ludger: Brandon, please...no more... I don't want to hear another thing about her...

Brandon: (Man, it's like NTR... I feel bad for Ludger...)

Ludger: What are you thinking?

Brandon: Nothing...so, my treat?

Ludger: No, I'll do it.

Brandon: REALLY?! Thanks best bud, I'm really low on money anyway.

Ludger: Yeah, yeah...

We were about to go until we heard a shout near us.

Lady's voice: No, my baby!

We turn around and a little girl and A DAMN TRUCK IS GOING TO HIT HER!?

Brandon: Buddy, we shoul- Huh? Ludger?!

I didn't listen to Brandon and push the little girl out of the road... F*ck.

- Void -

Yup, Truck-kun strikes another victim again... Ugh... What should I do...

???: Hello There.

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! Wait, who was that?

???: Ahem! I'll make this quick. You'll be reincarnated into an otome game as our Lord said...

Lord? You mean God? Like Jesus?

???: Yes. Hmmm... Interesting...

What is?

???: You, that's who. I wonder why the Lord would choose you to be reincarnated. Anyway you'll be rebirth and grant EVERY abilities and magic at that world.

Do I...have a choice?

???: Nope!

Thought so... And the lights teleported to my new life...

- Present -

I wake up and look at the mirror...

And my name is now... Karma Lowell, oh boy... We're here walking at the Magic Academy of the kingdom. I actually got in because I'm a noble.

Girl's voice: Karma, over here!

I know why I was wondering about the people staring at her

I know why I was wondering about the people staring at her. So, this is the Heroine of this otome game called... I forgot... Ah! "Beloved Heart". Her name is Mary, adopted daughter of Duke Roxas Oathstone and she got into the academy because of her light magic. So why am I, a mob character, doing with the heroine? Well...

Mary: Let's go or we'll be late for the ceremony!

Karma: Yeah, yeah... But you know where the place is?

She stopped pulling my arm and laughs nervously. Oh boy... Good thing at least she's not a reincarnated two-faced b*tch or else I'll incinerate her with my fire magic... And that's not my ONLY magic.

I can basically do EVERY magic or skills like those RPG games and my role? Well, it's a not existing one. Her childhood best friend... Yup, I have that role and I'm her childhood friend that will fail of confessing to her like in those animes Brandon made me watch, great... Life is terrible as always like the other world...

To be continued...