Part 3 - Challenged by the Crown Prince?! Reverse Kabe-don?!

- Karma POV -

Aster: So Mr. Karma Lowell, would you like to join the student council?

...Sh*t.

Karma: Umm... May I know the reason why first?

I asked nervously and sweating in the presence of all 5 capture targets.

Aster: Eh? You should know by now, don't you?

Karma: Huh? What do you mea- Ooohhh...

My Fire Magic...

Aster: Since you're the only one who has a fire element, we decided if you would've like to join us? But if you refused, at least we all could still be friends.

Karma: Ahaha....haha...

I don't want to anger ANY of the capture targets or they'll rip me apart... Oh wait, I have more power than them, but still...

Karma: Can I...think about it?

Aster: Of course. We can even escort, defend and protect your friend, Mary, if you agree to join.

Karma: ...

This is not I was expecting... But this could be a good chance for Mary to go one of the routes. Still, Should I? Aster's smiling at me, waiting for my response. I felt a little shiver from his smile.

Julius: Aster, may I ask something?

Aster: Of course, you're the crown prince.

Huh? Wonder what's the crown prince gonn-

Julius: I would like to fight him.

Karma: Eh?

I blinked a few times while our crown prince is smiling. Oh right... No one can match him, so he's looking for a rival that can match him in power and strength. But me??

Aster: Hmm... I don't know if-

Julius: If he wins, he's qualified to join us.

Karma: If I lose?

Julius: Of course, you're not qualified and we all can pretend nothing happened.

Karma: Hmm...

Lloyd: Ghrr... I'm huuuungry~!!!

Thanks for the interruption, Candy Prince...

Aster: Of course, we'll get you some snacks, Prince Zweetsong.

Julius: So... Sir Lowell, what would it be?

Karma: I uhhh...

I look at Aster and Ace gave me the looks that tells me...

"He won't change his mind"

...There's no escaping this one, isn't it?

Karma: *sigh* Alright...

Julius: Then, We'll battle tomorrow.

Karma: T-Tomorrow?!

Julius: Oh and...

Karma: Hm?

Julius: Is Mary your fiance?

Karma: ... What? No.

After that, I gone to my classroom and looking for Mary. She wasn't there. Oh no, don't tell me... I use ⟨Scan: Area⟩ to see where she's at. Phew, she's nearby the door.

Karma: Mary, there you are! I was looking-

The next thing she did...was not I did not expected. AT ALL!!!

She did the Kabe-don... But in reverse?!

WHAT THE F*CK!!?? I look at her face but she's not facing me, it's like she has that shadow over her face like a

WHAT THE F*CK!!?? I look at her face but she's not facing me, it's like she has that shadow over her face like a... H*ntai protagonist... Oh God...

Mary: Did the crown prince...really challenged you?

Karma: W-Wow, I see rumor spread fast... Hahaha...

WE ENDED THAT TALK LIKE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! HOW DID IT- AAAHHHH!!!!

Mary: So it is true...

Her face comes closer like we're about to k-k-k-k-k...kiss!?

Karma: Y-Yeah...

She hugged me? She hugged me tightly, crying.

Karma: M-Mary?

Mary: I-I don't want you...to get hurt... *sobbing*

You're asking me to do a No Damage Run? Sure... No WAIT WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY THAT!?!?! I need to calm her down somehow, so I started comforting her.

Karma: There there...

She calmed down. Ehehe... She's so childish...

Mary: Promise me...

Karma: Hm?

Mary: Promise me that you'll get back safely.

She's straight up seriously asking me...

Karma: I promise.

Mary: ...Pinky Swear?

She hold up her Pinky finger. Goddamnit...

Karma: Yes... Pinky Swear...

We connect our pinkies, promising each other. She then hold my hand which made me questioned.

Karma: Mary?

Mary: Can you...make that "Curry" later?

Oh right, when we're kids, I did make Curry for her and she seem to like it. I did teach the recipe to the chefs at Duke Roxas's house but she said it wasn't taste the same. But since I can do anything like crafting... cooking... cleaning... baking... And with magic and all the skills granted from the god of this world... I can make some money just in case we get stripped away our noble rank.

Karma: Sure...

"Is Mary your fiance?"

Tch, asking me that? it's not like I like her anything...

To be continued...
-----------------------------
Guys, can you do a Karma's Tsundere Counts? Like Krillin's Owned Count in Dragon Ball Z Abridged? Well, you can do that if you want.