Part 7 - The Ball and An Unexpected Event

It's been a few days since I joined Guild...

It's going well and I reached Rank B, not that I wanna get to Rank S immediately anyway.

But Sir Momon has been...too kind to me. Almost like a parent's love? And that causes some rumors... Oh boy...

About the school and the capture targets? Well first, they gradually, but successful bonded with their fiances and I been giving them advices and recommendations while teleporting between 3 places at once. Oh, it was tiring alright...

The Ball will begin in like 3 more days I think... Maybe I should buy a suit and ask someone if Mary asked one of the capture targets? Yeah, I shoul-

I bumped into someone, papers were shattered everywhere. I quickly gather all the papers and gave it to the person I bumped into... Wow, she's beautiful...

(Just imagine she's in the student uniform and glasses

(Just imagine she's in the student uniform and glasses.)

I looked at her uniform. Another Ice user? Oh now I remember... She's Anastasia's cousin, Alicia. She can be recruited to Mary's party according the game... She was a pretty good Ice Magic User.

Karma: Umm... Here.

Alicia: Th-Thank you...

Shy type, huh?

Karma: I'll help you with these papers.

She started panicking and wanted to refuse the offer... But she gave up and let me help.

Geez, this tower of papers... Huh? The Headmaster's office?

We entered the Headmaster's office. Alicia started talking to the Headmaster about an artifact. I excused myself and get out of the room which end up bumping into another person.

Karma: Gah! I'm so sorry! I didn't look at where I was going!

I immediately helped her stand up... And another recruitable ally encountered... Yuki... Huh... I wonder why the devs named her that... She's a good tank knight though.

 She's a good tank knight though

Yuki: It's alright. I was the one who wasn't looking anyway.

She said in a monotone voice... Her crimson red eyes mesmerized me though. And she's walked away. Huh... I wonder what's with my day now...