Chapter 6

We decided every Saturday was "date" night and every time he came to visit me we ate at the cafeteria and made small talk then he'd walk me to my room and kiss me good night. The 2 months that I was in there flew by so fast. When I was done with my rehabilitation I was exited to go back to work and catch up with my friends. While I was in there I decided to start a Facebook account. I wasn't really into the social media thing but it like sharing my experience at the hospital with my friends. Also so they don't worry , especially Jenna. I wrote a new post while I was checking out. It read:
I'm out of the hospital! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

When I was done checking out I stepped out of the hospital doors. I felt a cool November wind hit my face as soon as I opened the doors. I took a deep breath and headed to my apartment. I enjoyed the walk. I forgot how much I enjoyed being outside. I reached my apartment and reached for my keys in my purse. I unlocked my door and walked in. I plopped my purse on the couch. Then I went to the kitchen and started prepare some Ramen Noodles. Then I went to my room and I collapsed on my bed. I let out a groan and then I flipped myself over and began to fall asleep. Then I heard a knock on my door. I got up and headed for the door. I asked "Who is it?" The stranger responded " It's Jenna." I opened the door to see a familiar face smiling at me. I greeted her with a hug, then I invited her in. She asked "How are you?"
I replied "I'm dong good! So what did I miss?"
She began talking about the renovations done to the burned studio. I didn't want to tell her about how the candle started it. How would she react? Would she get fired? I decided not to tell her also from the fact that she is one of my only friends. "Oh wait, hold that thought I have something cooking in the kitchen." She paused and then she continued with another topic "So...you and David?" I paused and walked out of the kitchen. I replied " What do you mean me and David?"I stepped to the couch and asked again " What about me and David?" She opened up her phone and showed me some pictures. The pictures showed David walking in and out of the hospitable. I asked " We're did you get these photos?" She answered its on this fan website see. It's has a lot of famous singers,actors,models and So on. While I was giving the photos another look. She asked again "So?" I gave her her phone back and then I began to explain "Well every week we would meet at the hospital and talk." She looked at me with a questionable look upon her face. "You just talked?"
"Ya."
She gave me the same look again "Really?"
"Ya."
She was about to question me one more time but the ringing of her phone interrupted her. She talked for about 15 minutes. When she finished she said "I have to go they are running short on staff." "Okay." I replied casually. I waved her a goodbye as she headed to the door. As soon as she shut the door I gave out a breath. Then I went to he kitchen and began to eat my Ramen Noodles.