Chapter 4

5 WEEKS LATER

--------------------------------------

The burns were healing pretty fast. I looked at the note I revived more than a month ago. I have finally gathered up some courage and called him. The phone was dialing my heart was pumping. It went to voice mail. I hung up the phone in efforts not to embarrass my self in a voice mail. An hour later my phone bargain to ring. It was Jenna. I said "hello." She asked how I was and when I was coming back. Then she asked out of now were "So you and David huh?" I thought to myself and said "No." In hopes of fooling her. She responded " I saw you with him on Saturday, you were really hitting it off." I blushed in embarrassment. I said " I have to go." She replied sarcastically "sure you do." Then she hung up. I decided to go to sleep. I woke up to the ring of my phone. It was a Friday night. It was David. I answered in a very tiresome voice "Hey." He replied " How are you do...." I intruped him. I asked " Are you following me?" There was a silence and then he spoke " No, people follow me I don't follow people." Another pause. The silence was very awkward. Breaking the silence I said "Just tell me the truth, you were in the makeup set when the fire started." He laughed the redemption was really crappy and in the background I could here people talking. "I can barely here you." He said "I have an idea,let's talk over lunch." i hesitated and remained him that I have burns all over. He said " well we don't have to go out."

"Okay."

" Okay what about tommarow at 1:00?"

"Sorry the doctor is doing rehabilitation 1:00 - 6:00."

"Okay what about 6:30?"

"Sure!" I responded more enthusiastically than I thought.

"Okay see you tomorrow."

"Good night."

"Good night."