Chapter 5

The day passed slowly from 8:00 to 6:00 I was thinking about calling off the dinner. All day I was thinking to my self is this supposed to be a date? It was 6:10, the rehabilitation took longer than the doctor expected. I put on some eyeliner, massara, and some foundation. I put my hair up in a bun. I stood up and looked into the camera of my I-phone. Everything was perfect, except my clothes. By then it was 6:25 I took off the hospital robe thing. It burned putting on my jeans. I took off my shirt and was about to put on my bra when David walked in, my heart dropped and I tryed to cover myself. "Woah!" He shut the door. I put on my long sheave shirt trying not to cry because of the burns. I made sure my hair was perfect and then I yelled "come in!" He came in and said "Sorry, I should've knocked."

"It's okay."

I lead him to the cafiteria in the hospital. We had mash potatoes and fried chicken with little talk. He walked me to my room and I invited me in.

"Was that supposed to be a date?" I said out of the blue.

He smiled and laughed a little bit and said "Well do you think it was a date."There was a pause, I wasn't sure what to say, I didn't want to say somthing stupid so I shrugged. He stepped closer. Then he said does this answer your question . He leaned in closer and his lips met mine. I didn't want this moment to end. He pulled back slowly and I felt like I was at the same exact moment when I saw him when he touched my hand. The same energy. We started at each other for a moment and started to kiss again. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. "Lights out!" I looked at the time it was 7:30. He kissed me one more and went for the door. He said "I hope we can dothis again mabey same time tomorrow but this time we go out." I said to him "I can't go ." My doctor wont let me leave untill my rehabilitation is done. Then he replied "I will see what I can do." Then he winked at me and said "good night." When he shut the door I realized that that moment was real and that person was me. I sat down on my bed and just starred at the wall right in front of me. Then I said to my self " I have a crush."