Chapter 17 (⚠️)

⚠️WARNING 13+ content ahead, read at your own risk⚠️

Namjoon dragged Jin to one of the guest rooms a threw him on the bed as he locked the door making Jin gulp, "so you want to laugh at us hm?" Namjoon asked darkly while walking towards Jin, "well it's your fault, your fault that I want to fuck you right then and there with you looking to sexy" Namjoon said as he tore Jin's clothes open, "N-Namjo-" "ah ah ah~, who said you speak to me like that my love" Namjoon sang sweetly as he impatiently stripped himself. he quickly started attacking Jin's pink lips with force, Jin let out a loud whimper only to cause Namjoon to grow harder, Jin gasped loudly as he made eye-contact with him, who now had his hand on Jin's cock. Namjoon gently ran his finger over the slit making Jin whine loudly, "needy now are we?" Namjoon asked chuckling, Jin furiously nodded, Namjoon chuckled darkly.

the chuckle slowly went down and was now replaced with a serious face. "aren't you the one who laughed at me for looking at you?" Namjoon asked, "Want me to give you what you want after that situation?" Namjoon asked once again, Jin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "no, no, no-" "too late my love" Namjoon said carefully slipping a finger in him. a choked outcry was let out of Jin, the sensation overpowering his whole mind. a few minutes later Jins cries turn to moans that Namjoon couldn't help but slip another finger in him making Jin yelp, "Ahh!" Jin cried with pain and pleasure Namjoon added a third finger making Jin cry out.

It's been a few minutes of stretching him out, Namjoon was as hard as a rock from hearing Jins cries and whimpers, he immediately took out the fingers making Jin whine quietly but he knew if he whined he's only going to make it worse, for some reason instead of hating this, he's enjoying this side of Namjoon dominating him.

As he was thinking everything stopped, the movements. He looked up to see Namjoon looking at him with concerned and hesitant eyes. "are you sure about this Jin?" Namjoon asked making Jin furrow his eyebrows, "aren't you the one that wanted to 'punish' me?" Jin asked, sass laced with his voice. Namjoon thickly gulped, yeah he wanted to, but after he heard the trauma Jin had in the past from Jimin, he now regretted this whole situation. 

"Joon?"

"Joonie?"

"Namjucie?"

"Namcoc- canada?"

"Mr. Sexy brain?"

"Mr. I know irrelevant knowledge?"

"YAH KIM NAMJOON!!" Jin yelled as he saw tears flowing from Namjoon's eyes, Namjoon snapped out of his daze. "Wh-what?" Namjoon asked, "you ask me 'what?' Tears are streaming down your face! And you are the last person I expected to cry in this type of situation!" Jin said getting up and wiping Namjoon's tears with his thumbs with a smile on his face.

Namjoon pouted as more tears calm crashing down on his hands causing Jin to panic. "yah! don't cry in this type of situation! I feel like I'm the one punishing you! I thought my handsome smile would make it better. god, be useful!" Jin spoke lightly slapping himself. Namjoon chuckled and bought Jin into a hug, the person looked at him with surprise but also confusion. "Jinnie" "yes?" "are you sure you wanna do this? I heard about Jiwon..." Namjoon spoke making the whole room go quiet.

Jin sat there with a blank face but inside he mad panicking. 'wAHT? where the tick-tack nick-nack flippity flip-flop did he hear this from!? Jimin? yeah, it was totally him, Oh I'm killing him for making this dimpled precious boy cry!' Jin huffed at the thought but quickly looked at Namjoon, who was still sitting there hesitant. Jin pulled him into a hug by wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck, the younger's hand immediately holding Jin's waist. they both looked at each other with glowing eyes, "I've been through a lot of stuff recently... and you never failed to somehow make me tell it to you..." Jin chuckled out to Namjoon who was confused about how he should take this in.