Chapter 14

"so what is the place that we're going to?" Jimin asked sitting between Jungkook and Taehyung who were starring at Jimin admiring him, "it's a cáfe that opened near the mall!" Jin said focusing on the road, "oh, the one named 'yeji's Cafe'?" Hoseok asked with a tired Yoongi beside him. "yeah that one!" Jin said smiling, they reached the cafe and they went inside, "wow!~ it's so pretty!!~" Jimin said smiling, "I know right!" Jin said and sat on the couch at the side. Seating arrangements:

On the left: Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin

On the middle back: Jungkook and Taehyung

On the right: Hoseok, Yoongi

the waitress was a girl she had a white top on the showed almost all her cleavage, she wore a VERY short red skirt she had small gloves on that were white she wore fishnet leggings and she had her hair all curled up, she asked "welcome to the Yeji cafe! What would you like?" Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok could the girl was trying VERY HARD to seduce them but the other boys were busy looking for the best food. "ok I would like *insert any food you want*" Namjoon said and the others said, "ok do you want anything else?~" the girl asked winking at us 'seductively', "no thank you!" Jin said rolling his eyes, the girl huffed and left with an annoyed expression. "am I the only one who wants to puke?" Jin asked covering his mouth, "nope same" Hoseok and Jimin said making a disgusted face, "why? What happened?" Jungkook asked, "you didn't notice?" Jimin asked surprised "no I was busy looking for food to stuff my mouth," Jungkook said smiling, "OW!" Jimin said clenching his heart, "what happened!?" Jungkook asked worried, "don't smile!! It hurts!" Jimin said whining, everyone laughed while Yoongi was asleep on Hoseoks shoulder, Jin was laughing until he got interrupted by someone texting him.
_____________________________________
                 " 'EX💔' texted you!"

EX💔: hey Jinnie~!

PrettyPrince: what do you want?

EX💔: that's not how you talk to your boyfriend!

PrettyPrince: we broke up months ago, plus I regret having you as my boyfriend.

EX💔: can't you just forget the past!?

EX💔: come on~,  forget the past, let's become together again!~, I won't cheat on you again! We can be a happy couple!

PrettyPrince: yeah no thanks, besides I already have a new crush!

EX💔: excuse me!? What!? Who!? You know what he probably doesn't even love you back!

PrettyPrince: actually I'm pretty sure he does we even slept together :).

EX💔: WHAT!? You're SUPPOSED TO BE MINE

PrettyPrince: too bad! Bye!

EX💔: wait no!
EX💔: come back!!
EX💔: ugh!!
EX💔: bye then!!.
______________________________________

Jin scoffed and put his phone back in annoyance. Everyone looked at him, "what happened Hyung?" Jimin asked caressing Jin's hair, "it was Jiwon," Jin said in an annoying tone, "him again!?" Hoseok asked in a mad tone. "yeah" Jin said leaning, "who's that?" Taehyung asked, "It's-" Jin was about to say something but got cut off by the waitress placing the food and saying "here's your food! Enjoy!!~," she said winking and she left. "My poor eyes," Jin said covering his eyes, "I need bleach!" Jimin and Hoseok said whining, the rest laughed, and they started to munch on their food.

                      *After eating*

"I'm full! I don't wanna stand up!" Jimin said whining, Jungkook got up and picked him and put him on his back, "wha-" "you said you didn't want to stand up" Jungkook said giving his famous bunny smile, "I..." Jimin said blushing but couldn't get any words out of his mouth, "SO CUTE!!" Hoseok said jumping up and down, "Young love~," Jin said smiling, Jimin blushed deeply and hid his face in Jungkooks neck in embarrassment. "such a cutie!" Taehyung said caressing Jimin's hair, "alright can we just go now, I'm tired," Yoongi said in a whiny voice making Hoseok kinda hard, "alright fine," Jin said and we left the shop, "Jin Hyung can I drive?" Hoseok asked, "no-" "Pleaseee!?~" Hoseok begged with puppy eyes, which Jin did not fall for, "no-" "I'll buy you Japchae!" Hoseok said, Jin's eyes light up and gave Hoseok the keys, "k sure" and Hoseok smiled in victory, and everyone got in, Jimin was on one of Jungkooks leg and one of Taehyungs leg, and they both caressed his hair and held Jimin's hand. Yoongi was sleeping beside the driver's seat, and Jin and Namjoon sat behind the driver's seat.

   Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin POV

Jungkook and Taehyung just looked at Jimin with loving eyes, Jimin on the other hand woke up but his eyes were still closed he knew that the youngers were staring at him, he started to sweat and was starting to feel uncomfortable. He finally opened his eyes, Jungkook and Taehyung got startled "am I that beautiful looking for you guys?" Jimin asked rubbing his eyes, "yes, yes you are" Jungkook and Taehyung said and Jimin was gonna get up but was held down by four strong arms around his waist, "don't leave us hyung~" Jungkook said whining, "but I-" Jimin was gonna say something but Tae cut him off, "please hyungie~~" Taehyung whined and gave him puppy eyes, "aish... Fine!" Jimin said and laid his head back on Jungkooks shoulder, and they both smirk in victory.

               Namjoon and Jin POV

Jin was looking out the window smiling at the beautiful view, Namjoon was starring at him and just wanted to kiss those beautiful lips, "why are you staring at me like that Namjoonie?" Jin asked, "nothing special, I was just starring at the beauty in front of me," Namjoon said giving a teasing smirk, Jin blushed "yah! Don't tease me like that!!" Jin said pouting, "Aw ~ my baby is so cute!" Namjoon said pinching Jin's cheeks "I said, Don't." Jin said giving Namjoon a dark glare, Namjoon backed away. They were quiet for like 5 minutes, "Jin-hyung~ I'm sorry please don't be mad!" Namjoon said pouting like a who wants candy and of course Jin couldn't resist that, "aish, fine" Jin said and looked back at the window, "Yay!" Namjoon said and hugged Jin's side like a koala, and Jin secretly smiled.

             Hoseok and Yoongi POV

"Yooonnggiii!!" Hoseok called Yoongi whining, "what!?~" Yoongi said annoyed, "don't ignore me!" Hoseok said pouting, "but I wanna sleep!!" Yoongi said while leaning on Hoseoks's shoulder, "you've been sleeping this whole time!!" Hoseok said turning his head in Yoongi's direction, "but I-" Yoongi said looking up but got caught on how close their face was. Their face turned red, especially Yoongi he quickly turned his face in embarrassment, Hoseok chuckled "aww, is my Yoonie blushing from embarrassment?~" Hoseok teased, "don't get riled up on me baby boy," Yoongi said in a husky voice making Hoseok go down on his knees, "s-sorry," Hoseok said Yoongi smirked "aww, is my baby boy blushing?~" Yoongi asked Hoseok while Hoseok blushed madly, Hoseok scoffed and Yoongi softened up by the actions, "aww, don't be grumpy~, now let me sleep," Yoongi said leaning on Hoseoks shoulder and immediately fell asleep, Hoseok smiled.