Chapter 16

-1 week later-

It's been a week after going to Namjoons house, honestly, they don't know how to react to their feelings, they want to love them but... They don't want to get hurt like Jin again...

Flashback to the 'bottoms' past

"STOP JIWON!" Jin yelled "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO BOSS ME AROUND YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" (please don't think it's Bobby from ikon, I love him :')) Jiwon yelled punching Jin in the face causing Jin to cry louder until the door busted open revealing Jimin and Hobi, "you did not just hurt my Hyung" Hobi said darkly before punching Jiwon non-stop, "get up Hyung!" Jimin said grabbing Jin and taking him to the car. -20 minutes of Jiwon getting beaten up later- "if you ever touch my Hyung again, I'll rip your eyes off, got it!?" Hobi asked making Jiwon flinch then furiously nod. "let's go Hyung," Hobi said taking the car to safety.

                   End of Flashback

"I don't know if I should trust him..." Jin said rubbing his temples, "I know Jinnie, but he seems to really like you, and you know if he hurts you, I won't hold back to shove a knife down his throat!" Hobi said rubbing Jins back. "yeah same," Jimin said wiping Jin's tears, "thanks guys," Jin said smiling for having such great friends, "no prob", "now let's go!" Jimin said dragging them to the bathroom, "why?" Jin asked, "we're dying our hair!!" Jimin said making them both eyes widened "nooo!" they yelled before the bathroom door got shut.

                          After that

"We look so beautiful, I'm amazing!" Jimin said admiring himself the same as the others amazed at their beauty.

"they'll totally drool over us," Jimin said flipping his hair (not like all armies don't do that, totally)

"they'll totally drool over us," Jimin said flipping his hair (not like all armies don't do that, totally). -diNg dOnG- "coming!!" Jimin yelled as he and the rest run to the door because they invited the others over, yeah you can say they've got PRETTY CLOSE to each other. "hi Jin-" Namjoon proceeded to say but got cut off by the ethereal beauty of Jin, so did Yoongi by Hobi, and Jungkook and Taehyung by Jimin, "I know we're beautiful, but you've been staring for 5 minutes, come on in" Jin said chuckling at the youngers. They all got to the couch, but Jimin, Jin, and Hobi on the other hand were trying to not laugh because of the shocked look on their friends (with benefits) faces, they tried until Jungkook started choking on air by just peeking at Jimin, they burst out laughing making the other furrow they're eyebrows, "why you are guys laughing?" Yoongi asked, "y-your f-fa-face when y-you saw us!!" Jimin said trying to not choke himself, "oh god, I love myself!!" Jimin said praising himself for his amazing idea.

                      The 'Tops' POV

"Hey Hyung?" Jungkook asked "what Jungkook?" Namjoon asked back "I wanna fuck Jimin" Jungkook whispered making everyone go wide-eyed, but soon was turned into a smirk at the idea of them fucking them too. "same," Taehyung said licking his lips seeing Jimin rolling on the floor dying of laughter. "I mean... fucking Jin right now is not a bad option," Namjoon said smirking darkly watching Jin hold his mouth with one hand and the other on his stomach, "I wanna fuck Hoseok," Yoongi said his mind going wild, they looked down to see their pants tighten. "SeokJin-ah?" Namjoon asked in a husky voice making everyone grow quiet.

                      Everyone POV

Jin started choking cuz of his dark husky voice making him blush furiously, "y-yah!! It's Hyung for you!!" Jin said trying to maintain himself, "aww, is Jinnie going submissive?" Namjoon asked getting up and pinned Jin on the wall making his breath hitch. Hobi and Jimin turned around to see 3 boys towering over them, they both yelp as they get pinned on the wall. "y-yah! What are y-you d-doing!?" Hobi asked but Yoongi traced his jawline shutting him up immediately, "you didn't answer my question gorgeous" Namjoon said starring deep into Jin's soul, making him whimper. Namjoon smirked as he looked at Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook who looked back and smirked, "I guess love wants a punishment huh?"