Chapter 12

DaddyNJ sent you a text!
______________________________________

DaddyNJ: Hey thre sMxy~

PrettyPrince: Namjoon?

DaddyNJ: ye?

PrettyPrince: are you drunk?

DaddyNJ: ahT?? nOoo...

PrettyPrince: LIAR!!
PrettyPrince: where the heck are you!?
PrettyPrince: who's with you!?

DaddyNJ: I'm aT ***** cLBb~
DaddyNJ: anD iM wItH JunGkok YooNgIe anD TaeHyuN!

PrettyPrince: whyyy lordddd-
PrettyPrince: stay where you are I'll come to pick you up

DaddyNJ: oKaY~ baBy.
______________________________________

"JIMIN, HOSEOK GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!!" Jin said putting a coat on his outfit he was wearing, "what is it Jin?" Hoseok asked "so Namjoon and you guy's boyfriends are in the ***** club and are drunk we have to pick them up" Jin said taking his car keys "k- wait... THEY'RE NOT OUR BOYFRIENDS!!!" Hoseok and Jimin yelled going to they're room, Jin chuckled. They all got in the car and went to the "***** club".

         At the club (everyone POV)

Jin, Jimin, and hoseok walked in and immediately covered their ears from the loud music "Jin Hyung, do you see them!?" Hoseok asked looking around covering his ears "No I-" Jin said but saw the four boys getting grinded and flirted by other girls, "I see them look!!" Jin said shaking them and making them look to his direction, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok got jealous because their crush was getting flirted by other girls.

 They walked over to the boys, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook noticed 3 fimiler boys coming they're way, they realized it was they're crush but they were to weak to push the girls of them, "excuse me" Jimin said "Yes?- oh. Heyy~" one of the girls said suductivly and winking leaning closer to Jimin, "umm please getaway we're gay" Jimin said pushing the girl off, all of the girls face turned from suductive to disgust, "ewww, faggots!" a girl said backing away. "bitch please I can see your fake nose your not fooling anyone honey" Hoseok said pushing the girls away and picking up Yoongi bridal style who was already asleep.

"what are you doing to our mans!?" a girl said seeing Jimin Jin and Hoseok taking Namjoon Yoongi Taehyung and Jungkook away from the girls, "we're taking our boyfriends, have a problem?" Jimin said, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Namjoon's eyes widened from Jimin's words, the girls did too and they didn't answer "that's what I thought, come on hyungs" Jimin said walking leaving them dumbfounded, he turned around a said "Yah!! Are you guys coming or should I leave you guys here because I have the keys" he said in a stern voice, "c-coming Jiminie" Jin and Hoseok said leaving to the car.

"yahhh~ why did you say that they are our boyfriends!?~" Hoseok asked sitting in the back seat behind Jimin, with Yoongi on his lap same with Namjin. But Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting right next to each other. "then what did you want me to say? That were just kidnappers trying to take them away?" Jimin asked focusing on the road, "no but still..." Hoseok said whining, "he's going to be your boyfriend anyway, so might as well as get a head start" Jimin said smirking, "YAH!!" Hoseok hid his face in Yoongi's hair in embarrassment the other members chuckled.

 Namjoon basically koala hugged Jin while Jin was playing with Namjoons hair, Hoseok admiring Yoongi who is sleeping on Hoseoks chest hugging his arm, meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung were busy starring at Jimin while Jimin was focused on driving, Jimin bit and licked his lip in frustration, while looking like a snack in front of the younger's eyes.