Ecru

Aizawa Shouta didn't know what to expect when he walked into the meeting room. He was informed that he'd be meeting Kaminari's —Class E's— teachers. He just didn't realize that there were only two.

The blond smiled bitterly, "Nice you meet you, Aizawa Shouta." She held out her hand, "You probably don't know me. I'm Jelavić Irina."

The other man was a bit rigid in his movement, always expecting something or someone to attack, "Karasuma Tadaomi."

Aizawa nodded in greeting, "Well I suppose we should get to the chase. You both came in place of Kaminari's guardians?"

Jelavić's lips thinned into a line, "Kaminari's guardians are the Hero Commission. We came in place of them, yes."

That... That was new information. Aizawa gestured them to take a seat, "Well, I'll quickly discuss everything with you guys."

A look at them confirmed a few things for Aizawa, "You're in the same profession as Kaminari."

Jelavić smiled sweetly, an amused glint in her eyes, "Well of course, the Hero Commission wouldn't trust anyone else with the last defense."

That made Aizawa tense slightly. The knowledge that these two seemingly harmless teachers could kill him and no one would find out was terrifying. He had to wonder if this was what 1A felt around Kaminari, if he's completely honest, he felt it too.

Nonetheless, Aizawa got to discussing his grades and how Kaminari's flunking every subject until something was brought to his attention.

"Kaminari probably thinks he's risking his mission by not flunking," Jelavić sighed with an exasperation that one could only get from years of knowing Kaminari.

Meanwhile Karasuma said, "Have you tried giving him something harder? He's usually bored in regular academics."

Jelavić hummed, "That'd make sense considering that Korosensei would give him advanced material because of his homeschooling. Kaminari was always stimulated."

Aizawa hadn't thought that the work was too easy for Kaminari, but the more he thought about it, the more sense it makes. Kaminari would get the answers wrong because he's frustrated, that would then make him confuse topics. It was a common things in students.

"I'll see what I can do," Aizawa answered.

Karasuma sighed in relief, "Thank you."

Aizawa said, "It's my job as a teacher to ensure the wellbeing of my students. No need to thank me when I'm doing my job."

Jelavić smiled, genuine this time, "You're an amazing teacher."

Aizawa would lie if he said he wasn't grateful for that.

~~~

"Kaminari," A voice said from behind him. That voice had Denki freeze and look behind him.

"B*tch-sensei? Karasuma-sensei?" Denki asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

Denki wasn't looking at Iida, but he could already imagine the hemorrhage he had at Denki calling Irina 'B*tch-sensei'.

"We were in a meeting with your teacher, Kaminari," Karasuma said.

"With Aizawa-sensei? Why?"

"We had to go over a few things."

From that Denki could either infer that 1, they had to go over his grades, or 2 his mission. Either way, they were both bad. "Oh, okay."

"We'll see you at training this afternoon."