Chapter - 15

A/N: I love you guys x

* * *

I got a a good yelling from my parents when I came home. They started to go on and on on, how I shouldn't worry them like that and how it's not fair to them to be worrying about me doing who knows what. I have to admit though, they were really good at making me feel bad about not calling them. I actually thought they could care less about where I was, but dang was I wrong.

Although they did soften a bit when I told them about what had happened with Daniel. They started to bomb me with questions. And I was grateful they weren't yelling anymore. When I told them that everything went great, and thankfully everything turned out great, they felt relieved and happy. They got even more happy when I mention that Mr and Mrs Martinez wanted to have dinner with us, especially my mom. She was smiling like some crazy clown ready to get his paycheck after a long day with children.

I was getting ready to get to my room and sleep. I defiantly didn't get enough rest at the hospital although it did feel good sleeping with Daniel.

I haven't even made the third step up the stairs when my mom said "I forgot to tell you... Will called" My hears starts ro race,"He says to call him back, He sounded really concerned honey. Maybe you should give him a ring"

If there's something Will isn't, its concerned. He wasn't concerned he was jealous. He's mad and I won't be dumb enough to call him right now. He'll make me come over his house and tell me he's not mad and that he loves me . Except he will be mad and will beat me. And I won't let him touch me ever again. I'm done being with him, I have to end things with him and it has to be soon.

I made my way up the stairs taking two at a time. I entered my room and changed into my pajamas. I got in my bed and forced myself to stop thinking about Will and to think happy thoughts. Daniel popes up in my head and a happy grin was plastered in my face. Wow am I whipped on this boy.I soon fall asleep with happy thoughts of me and Daniel.

* * *

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes being made. I got up faster than I would if you told me my house was in fire. I opened my bedroom door to see if it really did smell like pancakes. and you know what? It did.

I quickly made my way to my bathroom, used the toilet and brushed my teeth. I was eager to eat some pancakes. There's nothing I love more than pancakes on a Tuesday morning. I didn't even bothered on changing from my PJ's.

I made my way to the kitchen and took out the orange juice, and grabbed a cup from one of the cabinets. My parents were already seated, drinking coffee. I placed my cup on the kitchen table and poured my self some orange juice half way threw the cup. I grabbed a plate from the dish washer and put 3 pieces if pancakes in my place. I finally sat down and poured some syrup and started eating my pancakes.

I moaned into my mouth, they were delicious. I had my mouth full when I looked up at my parents. They were staring at me with an amused smirk on their lips

"Wahht," I said with my mouth full of pancake.

They both laughed and shook their heads, I furrowed my eyebrow at then in confusion, weirdos.

Soon I was done with my pancakes and I felt sad. I always hate when my food comes to an end.

One pancake was still there, I debated on whether I should eat it or not. Oh what the hell. Just as I was about to get it my dad beat me to it and snatched it before I even got my hands on it.

"Hey!" I wined . How dare he steal my pancake.

"To slow" he said before taking a big bite out of it.