Chapter - 28

*SEVERAL YEARS LATER*

I know yall, it feels like it’s been forever since I updated.

Please Don't hate me :*

Chapter 28

The next morning I woke up with harsh pains shooting up my body. I am beyond sore, and it is the best kind of sore anyone could possibly feel. My inner thighs along with my long legs would throb with each step I took. My nipples hurt every time I even diverted my eyes. It was pain, but the good kind.

We spent the whole night talking and making love over and over again, before we knew it it was already five in the morning. We figured it was time for a break and that we needed some rest. We only got four hours of sleep, before we had to wake up. Every bone in my body was begging me to stay in bed, but Daniel had other plans. He made me get up, promising to let me sleep in the car on the way home. Those were two extra hours of sleep that I could not pass up.

We had our stuff bagged in plastic bags, it wasn’t much, but it still had to be put away.

Daniel checked out while I started the car. I was playing around with the radio when he steps inside the car. There was no good music playing, there was only the morning segments. I stopped at 103.5 KISS FM, seeing as there was no better option. I keep the volume low, because i’ll be sleeping in a matter of seconds.

I put on my seatbelt and close my eyes, i’m not wasting one minute of these next two hours of sleep.

“Already planning to fall asleep,” Daniel asks beside me and I smirk.

“You know it,” I say. As much as I want to sit and talk to daniel, I want to sleep even more.

“Go ahead and sleep,” He says beside me and kisses my forehead. I blush at the small affection. It’s the little things he does that make me feel so alive and so happy.

As I start to doze of to sleep, the radio starts to play one of my favorite songs and my ears instantly perk up. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran starts to play and I turn up the volume.

“I thought you were going to sleep,” Daniel raises an eyebrow and I smile.

“I love this song, baby.” I say and turn up the volume even more.

“When your legs don’t work like they used to before,” I sing slowly and with a low voice.

“Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?” I sing, looking into Daniel eyes as he mouths ‘Always’. I blush and look away. I continue to sing softly until the famous line that everyone seems to love comes up and I make sure to sing that line with such exaggeration.

“PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.” Both Daniel and I sing with such force and sech expression that it causes us to burst into laughter. I have to clutch my stomach because it actually brought pain and tears in my eyes at the perfect sight the unfolded in front of me. How can I not love this dork? I laughed the whole entire song and I was sad that I didn’t get to finish my solo.