|4| ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs

"𝙎o Y/N, have you decided on a certain specialty, that you want to go into?"

I groaned stretching. "Uh I don't know, fist I was leaning more towards plastic surgery but now I'm looking at peds."

"Woah, you in pediatrics?"

I shrugged finally looking up from my phone. "Yeah what about it?"

"Nothing it's just I can't really picture you as the baby doctor type. You're definitely more of the plastics type."

Rolling my eyes I crossed my legs and flipped him off. Everyone says that and it pisses me off. I get it, I'm sexy as hell, this I know. But that does not mean that I want to be stuck doing boring ass plastic surgery all damn day.

"Yeah whatever, it's just not my thing."

"Mmm you sure this doesn't have anything to do with a certain doctor?"

"Huh?"

Kimberly shrugged and smirked at me. "Well we've all known each other a very long time. As long as I've known you, I have never known for you to be interested in pediatrics."

I looked at her and around the table at the rest of them.

"Yeah sorry man, she has a point. Even in school, you used to be all about plastic surgery or even Neuro at one point." Austin said and the rest of them nodded in agreement.

I sent them a fake smile. "Well I'm sorry that I grew up, and my mind changed."

"Oh don't be a baby Y/N. We all know you're trynna get close to you know who in pediatrics."

I chuckled knowing that they were talking about Dr. Robbins.

"Uh no. I want to fuck, not marry her so I don't need to join a certain specialty to do that."

Believe it or not, I have true reasons and feelings for why I want to be in pediatrics surgery. But it's personal and I don't wanna speak on that right now.

Chad nodded and winked. "Yeahhh if you say so my friend."

I shook my head and looked back down at my phone.

We talked for a minute longer, discussing what we were doing after our shifts tonight.

"How about, since we're off this weekend. We go to our usual camping spot and part out there?" Talia said.

Everyone seemed to agree and turned to me because I had yet to say anything.

"Uhh-" just then I got the message that one of my patients were woke. So I stood up quickly. "Yeah, whatever. We can do that, see you fuck-tards later."

I jogged upstairs and grabbed his chart from one of the nurses. I slightly knocked on the door before walking in.

"Well look at you, big shot." I joked making him look towards the door and smile. "Up and breathing all on your own."

Blake cross. A 6 year old boy that came in last week with a large bump on his neck. He was then diagnosed with a cystic hygroma. Which needed to be removed immediately because it was starting to close off his airway.

"Dr. Grey! You came back!"

I smiled at the little boy and nodded as I took a seat on the bed. "Hey, of course I did. I told you would didn't I?"

He nodded and smiled, "Can we still play the game?"

I glanced over at his mother and shrugged. "Hmm I'm not sure buddy. You need to get your rest, your body is really tired."