|2| ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴜᴅ

^ ʏ/ɴ ɢʀᴇʏ🥰

A month later

"𝘿r. Robbins, hows it going." I smiled as I leaned over her.

She raised her eyebrow up at me and nodded. "Dr. Grey, hi. What are you doing here?"

"I'm with you on your service today babe aren't you lucky." I winked at her moving my eyebrows up and down.

She stopped writing and turned to glare at me. "Dr. Grey, I've told you I am not your babe."

I shrugged and leaned with one arm against the wall. "Yeah I know, but you could be."

Pausing in her actions and looked up at me. "Mmm, no I couldn't." She said shaking her head while her hands played in her white coat pockets. "We've discussed this already-

I cut her off my laughing. "Oh what? That you only like vagina? So what, I've told you that if you just give me a chance I could change your mind all the way around."

She just looked away from me and grabbed a stack of charts slamming them into my hands. I followed close behind her as she walked at a fast pace.

"Come on, I promise I could show you such a good time baby you would never wanna go back to regular p-"

Her hand flew up to cover my mouth. "Hey, hey shhh keep your voice down young lady! This is the pediatrics floor, meaning there are a bunch of tiny humans on this floor and talking about your body parts is not appropriate at all." She said whispering the end of the sentence while looking around like she was checking out surroundings.

I just stared down at her not knowing what to say. I mean I wasn't really concerned about what the hell she was talking about anyway. Her hand was on my mouth.. that's all I was thinking about.

She stopped and removed her hand before shooting me a really fake, super cute smile. "Now let's go, there's a baby with a hurt heart that isn't going to fix itself."

"Yes ma'am

"Yes ma'am. Whatever you say." I said giving her my charming smiled. She sighed closing her eyes tightly before turning around on her heels and walking away.

I sighed when I noticed how many other girls had their eyes on me. Just to play around I winked making them all blush, which made me laugh cause they literally all thought I was aiming it at them.

++++

"Yo what's up guys?" I said as I sat down with my tray of food.

"Sup Grey."

"Hey babe."

"How's it going big daddy?"

I let out a small cackle as I popped a grape into my mouth. "Fuck you, Jace!"

Welp here we go. I guess it's time for you guys to meet my wonderful, quote un-quote best friends.