get my head on straight

Today i finally decided it is been enough. Three months of Thor not being here and i lost all of my weight no longer able to stand on my own two feet it now looks as if my skin is wrapped around bone, frail and fragile as ever. I scowl as i look in the mirror the star on my face i was so proud of looked large and misplaced. The eyes i once could describe lively and proud- seemed dull and lifeless, the slightly pale skin i had before was almost white almost albino. My long black hair that use to shine seemed dead and lifeless as my hallow eyes. Picking up a sharp knife i cut my long hair i use to cling to, to hide from the world as a black curtain. I cropped it but somehow it looked like a bob-swing. Useless useless useless i looked even colder and distant. Anger surged threw me as i took the hilt of the blade and smashed the mirror, shards bursting toward me i fluttered my eyes closed as they rippled across my skin leaving peircing stinnging pain and blood. I felt life once more to feel this pain instead of the numb feeling that consumed me after all this time. One shard left dangling in the mirror fell and i finally saw it, the crazed look that scared my friend behinde me. Shock ethed in her face as she walked over silently. 

"Don't bother asking if im okay, Im alive-More than i have been in months" I whisper hoarsly and walk calmy to my couch knife still in hand. 

" I wasn't going to ask if you where okay" Pepper said carfully, Without moving my head i glanced at her. 

" Then you were going to say you bought me a brand new car, an aritliery, and a dress?" I ask 

" No i wasn't smart-ass" she responded, i pout at her

" what then?" i ask 

" invite you to a wedding!!!" she smiles 

" oh! finally nabbed stark?" i ask raising a eyebrow 

" i_ er_have no idea what are talking about!!! no a friend of mine is!!!" her cheeks where as red as the fire hydrent outside my house. i laughed at her embaressed features which made her even more embaressed. i thought about if i was anybody else she wouldn"t show her embaressment and she proablibly come up with a snarky response. 

" yes probably" she says 

" did i-" I start 

" yes" 

" i'll go" 

" huh" 

" the wedding" 

She shruges. 

" let's go!" I say 

She raises an eyebrow. I smile and drag her out to her car. I felt a weird feeling almost as if i was forgeting the pain. I felt alive! I drove to a little dress shop by my house and Pepper laughed at the red dress i picked out, it was red with blue polka dots and a large white belt. It was absoulutely hideous! She threw a gray dress at me and i tried it on, It was a smokey gray with a black top that ended at my knees. I pick out a pair of black heels and a black caragin as we check out. Something told me i had to dress nice for the wedding next week.

* Thor POV*

I felt pain in my chest that i wasn't use to feeling. I had to see Star soon or i might die.

" Thor" my father boomed swiftly i moved into the throne room and bowed befor my father.

" Yes?" i ask in all politeness

" Thor i see you are in pain...Do you wish to return with the mortals?" My father asks with a certian softness i've never herd before.

" Yes father, the woman i love is down there most likely feeling the same pain as me." I say finally looking into my father's blue eye and gold eyepatch,

" You may go early." Father smiled

" But of what the chores around here?" I ask Oden holds up a hand motioning for silence.

" It will be taken care of." he says and i pratically run out to the eye,

" THOR!" the great man beamed

i gave him a huge smile and a quick hug

" I am returning to Midgaurd" i inform him

" That is great" he beams and opens the portale for me to enter

" Good-bye friend" I say and  wave my hammer and fly through the portal to my loved one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for takig so long guys i just wanted to post this now. Sorry its not long or edited yet ethier. -_- ill try to update more often