Fight part 2

Once I saw the ground come in to view and I was comfortable I spread my wings out. I turn and notice my friends might need help. 

" need help anyone?" I ask into a mouth piece 

" Yeah.." one of them said so I ask air to stop their falling. Twisting my wings around my body i made it to the ground in a millisecond. 

" glad you decided to join us " hawk-eye said 

" hope you like dirt cause if you keep annoying me you ll be six feet under it..." i respond. 

" How many Fae are we looking at here?" Captain America asks 

" around twenty thousand " i try not to smile cause they don't know that ill lead the army once my dad dies. 

Cap. starts to give our orders and I'm in the skies my job is not only to do Major damage but I'm going to fight as many Fae as possible. A blinding light makes me shield my eyes for about a second but then i see my father and his army.

" DAD STOP THIS WHY DESTROY EARTH? " i call noticing most fae had either shock that i called him dad or discomfort from not wanting to fight.

" POWER! " he calls " HUMANS TOOK OUR LAND AND I WANT IT BACK!!!" he laughs in hysterics.

" make sure that the seal on her back isn't broken... " i hear a voice

" who seal " another

" THE GIRL'S DON'T YOU PAY ATTENTION " the first guy yells i wince. wait what seal.

" BANNER! " i call in his mind

" what? WHO'S THERE?" he asks its quiet and foggy but i still understand him

" ME Star do i have any markings on my back? " i ask

" YEA in between your wings its a red and black marking of some sort. "

They star attacking so i fight back turning up the heat on my skin so most cant touch me. Much to my luck it start to rain so i turn it into ice shards pelting th e other creatures. I felt torn i didn't want to kill my own people but i needed to save the people on earth. Most fea where on the ground either dead or unconscious adding to the body's of the creatures from their last fight.

" oh no you don't " i hear a sick voice snap at me.

I feel a burning on my back i want to put it out but i cant. I scream the pain is to much then i start to fall. WAIT how am i falling? Then i realize it why it hurt so bad.. my wings just got burnt off.

" HAWK-EYE! " i yell into my mouth piece

" what? " he replies

" Their is a red and black symbol on my back its small but i need you to hit it with one of your arrows " i tell him.

hoping it would work i felt another pang in my back as i landed on the ground with a thud. First it was nothing then it was like fire in my veins but it didn't hurt it felt nice powerful even. Standing up again i smiled as the feeling went away fast as it came. i made the ground around me bend and twist and i was on the roof of a building then i jumped off. making fire around me the fire resembled a Chinese dragon with no wings. I swept threw burning a lot of my enemies including my father. Then it stopped everything froze the Fae stopped.

" Help us " i command and the Fae stopped fighting and started protecting my friends and killing the creatures. Then everything stopped again no more monsters came we killed the last of them and everything was still the tension so thick you could slice it with a knife.

Fast i went near the portal more was coming so i went in and the power overload was starting to make it shrink until i could barely make it out. Just as my leg made it out and i was about to go a hand grabbed it tightly and i bashed my head on something metal. I felt a liquid on my head and i started seeing black spots in my vision but the portal closed an and i started to fall once more. Looking i saw it wasn't a hand anymore but an anklet that was going to explode. I opened the ground and broke off the devise off my ankle and cocooned it in earth. I watched at it exploded then i saw a small crack barely big enough for me to stick my hand out but i did and i passed out waiting for rescue.

__________________________________________________________________________________

- Thor pov -

i watched her go into the portal and I was nervous. Finally just as the antgticipation was goin to kill me she came out. An arm shot out but befor i could warn her it grabbed her and she bashed her head on steel dripping blood i started over there but the hand placed a bomb on her ankle and let go she started to fall but opened a whole.

" NO! " i yelled but she didnt hear she dove in and the bomb exploded. Fear anger and pain knotted my stomache.

" Help me find her " 

The pain in my chest was only increasing it hurt to breath. About thirty minutes of nonstop searching we where about to give up. 

" i found her! Thor, Cap., shes here " hawk-eye yelled 

I ran over i saw her hand peaking out a crack in the ground slowly it fell back in, i gripped it tightly i moved the heavy rock pulling the unconsis girl out she was bloody, from hers or the fight i couldnt tell. The only major wound I could find was her head it was bleeding. 

" do you think she'll be okay " I ask to no one in particular. 

" yeah she just needs a hospital." romanov answered 

We took her to the hospital and I sat beside star. I took her hand in mine it was frozen just like when we first met, but instead of being soft her hands where hard and stiff. I smile at the rise and fall of her chest and the beeping of her heart monitor telling me shes okay. They wrapped her head and told us that it will be a week at least before she woke up. Her words before the fight bounced around my head. 

' No mater what happens i-i need you to live. ' but didnt she realize i needed her around to live? I feel like a sappy love story. I dont even know her favriote color!

" purple- ' i hear inside my head

" favriote movie " i ask aloud

' never seen one ' she replies

" i feel like a lunitic " i laugh

' i love your laugh... I MEAN... errr... i got nothing ' she respnds

" you've honestly never seen a movie? " i ask her

' nope ' she sighs poping the ' P '

" neither have i " i smile

' so you can't live without me? ' she askes amused

" so you love my laugh? " i say

- silence

i give her a smug look, but she is still stiff and unmoving. a peice of her hair falls in her face so i brush it off her slightly.  i feel her porciline like doll face and i feel anger surge threw me. if those things didnt attack she wouldnt be here.  And i would'nt know her. I hate my mind somtimes.

' i think you are disturbed. ' Star laughs

" you know it! and in many many ways to! " i respond

' Um- Thor- can i ask you something? ' star asks

" sure what would you like to ask me? " i ignore the weird looks from her hospital roomate but focus on star.

' when do you leave to go back to asgaurd? ' she asks fear creping into her voice

" in about one earth week " i say

' Will you ever come back? ' she asks

" i don't know "

' i-m afraid " she whispers

I take her and in squeeze it comforting her " don't be " i say placing my calloused hand that wasnt already holding her hand and placed it ontop her frozen cheek.

" ill always be here " i whisper and  wait till i realie she fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

listen guys im so sorry i had writers block then internet was off so i decided to update today luv u guys!