reunion

Star PoV:

I dressed in my jeans and a white shirt and walked outside. The sky was a beautiful pink sunset due to it being unnaturally early. i stifle a small yawn and continue down the street. I saw it in a moment, a blue beam shot down from the sky and hit the ground. the sight caused shivers to run down my spine and i ran towards the beam feet pounding against the pavement, i forgot i had wings until my feet didn't touch the ground and i was moving so much faster. Time slowed down it didn't seem like i would ever get there as i strained myself to go faster. I recognized that portal as Asgaurdian, which meant Thor was back or i needed to do some serious butt whooping. hoped it was the first one but i prepared for the worst to come. please let it be Thor! i thought desperately. In the middle of the forest was a circle of burnt earth and soil and in it stood a man. I did a nose dive to see it was Thor and i landed on the ground immediately wrapping my arms around him, i was pulling away when his arms shot around me desperately holding on.

" Thor, i've missed you so much!" i cry

" It's okay I'm here," he says softly into my hair almost like he was trying to convince himself that i was indeed in his arms.

" I almost thought you wouldn't come." I say

" Not even the Hulk could separate me form you." He said cupping my face in his hands. He looks at me for only a moment before slanting his perfect lips across mine making fireworks go off inside my body as i tangle my fingers through his hair i lost myself in him, his hands went to my hips trying to press us even closer together. His lips left mine for a second as they traveled down my neck as i let out a moan when he nibbles at the nape of my neck. But before i can register what is going on his lips are back on my face,

" Mommy, Why is that man trying to eat her face?" A little girl said

we pulled apart long enough to see a couple with a daughter smiling at us. felt my cheeks heat up as a blush crept across my face.I felt Thor's chest vibrate only to realize that he was laughing at me.

" You do realize i hate you right?" i ask

" No you don't"

" What ever there sparky..." i mutter and i start walking home him still in hand.