|| three ||

" so you're telling me you are from Busan too?" Jungkook pondered out-loud , his eyes sparkling with adornment as he learned more about his first friend at college. from his name ; park jimin , to his favourite colour ; pastel turquoise. ever since the orange haired boy had been spotted in the morning corridors earlier  , perhaps it was his pretty eyes that had drawn him to the boy or maybe even the way his neck looked so perfectly appetising.

" that's right busan , I used to live in a house right next to the sea , my bedroom window opened up to let me view the whole entire world. The raging waves and the beautiful sandy beaches " jimin replies happily, feeling content to talk about a topic so close to his heart. his smile never falling as he continued to talk. " it was my childhood but when I was eight we moved out to Seoul "

jungkook hummed , taking note of what the teacher commanded in addition to listening to jimin's honey voice. he flipped to page 38 in his text book also moving it to the centre of their desk so the two busan boys could share it instead of overloading their desk with separate books. " my family had always lived in busan ... but we decided we needed a change of scenery, we only moved a few weeks ago so it's still all quite new to me but I'm loving it here!" he exclaimed , mentally adding that the blood tasted better in seoul. but jimin didn't need to know that.

jimin leaned across the table to look at the textbook as he neatly jotted down notes alongside jungkook into his notebook. " I could show you around my favourite spots in Seoul if you'd like? I've lived here for ten years so ... you'd be in safe hands for sure"

" I'd like that jimin-ssi " he murmured whilst focusing on scribbling words down into his book and the lesson continued on like that , mostly comfortable silence between the pair as they worked hard. Both of them stealing glances at each other any moment possible.

Finally the lesson came to a close and they packed away their books into their bags. " so what lesson do you have now Jungkookie " jimin asked , swinging his bag half over his left shoulder as he stared up at the raven haired.

"Uh I believe I'm finished for the day , I only had one subject lesson today " Jungkook grinned , clicking his fingers at jimin in a playful manor before pulling on his rucksack and turning on his heel to walk out of his class beside jimin.

" ahhh I have my art class " he responded assuming that jungkook would head home for the day. " well um if you give me your phone number I can text you"

without a word exchanged jungkook took jimins phone from him and keyed in his phone number, taking a note of jimins number so he could put it into his own phone. " il see you around jimin"

" yeah il see you later jungkook" jimin hummed giving jungkook a small wave before wandering off to find his art class.

Authors note:
And she's back 👁👁
It's been a long wait and I'm sorry but I'm back and I should be sticking around to update! I really loved the ideas I had for this and I want to continue with it.
I love you guys!