Chapter 21

“You know Andrea, you have to talk to him sometime.” Calum said, flipping through channels on the television.

“I know Cal, but what do I say?” I asked, throwing my phone down beside me. Cameron has been texting me all day, asking if we could hangout again but I politely declined. I had fun with him yesterday but I needed a little break.

 “Take out your phone right now and text him. Tell him that you guys need to talk.”

 I sighed, “No. If he wanted to talk, he would’ve texted me.”

 “You both are so stubborn!” Calum yelled, raising his hands in the air. “He has been sulking around ever since you guys broke up and it’s honestly annoying.”

 “Then he shouldn’t have dumped me.” I whispered under my breath, hoping he didn’t hear me.

 When he continued to rant about how stubborn we both were, I knew he didn’t hear my little comment.

 I decided to change the subject. “Have you and Veronica gone on a date yet?”

 He looked almost mad and I regretted asking the question. “No, actually we didn’t.”

 I was about to ask why but he continued “Turns out, she never liked me. She has a crush on Zac Efron and thought that I was friends with him and would get her closer to him. I don’t even know the guy!” he yelled.

 I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to hold in my laugh.

 “It’s not funny!” He yelled, trying to hold back his smile.

 “Zac Efron, really?” I said, not bothering to hold in my laugh anymore.

 “I’ve seen a few of his new movies but that’s about it!’’ He said, laughing.

 “Oh which ones?” I asked.

 “High School Musical I think it’s called. It was on the other day. I just don’t understand why no one thinks its weird that they bust out singing on the tabletops.”

 “Cal, you’re an idiot!” I said, clutching my stomach because I was laughing so hard, causing him to glare at me. “That movie came out in 2006, you’re 8 years behind!”

 He didn’t respond but only glare at me. If looks could kill, I wouldn’t be alive right now.

"Hey guys, I’m home early—“ His sentence was caught short as soon as he saw me.

 Cal shot me a ‘I didn’t know this was gonna happen but now you guys can talk ’ look and ran up the stairs, leaving Luke and I alone.

 I shuffled nervously in my seat, not knowing what to say or do. Thankfully Luke said something.

 "What’re you doing here…”

 Ouch. “Cal invited me over.” I said, watching as he sat in the same spot Cal was previously sitting.

 “So first Cameron and now Calum? You just can’t stop can you.”

 That was it. I shot up from the sofa and stood in front of him.

 “Oh really? Because it all started since you just wouldn’t fucking text me back. I texted you and told you Cameron was going to eat with us, I wasn’t trying to keep any secrets from you. But of course you blew up on me without finding out the truth.”

 “Actu-“ He started to say before I put my hand over his mouth.

 “I’m not done yet. Cal is my friend too if you weren’t aware. Just because we broke up doesn’t mean we can’t hangout.”

 I was fuming and I could feel my face turning red with anger.

 “You know what’s funny? Is that I did text you back, as soon as you texted me! I texted you in the morning and asked how you were feeling and I got no response. I also responded to all your texts throughout the day and still got nothing. So stop trying to play innocent!” He yelled, standing up.

 Me being 5’6 and him being 6’4 made me feel intimidated but I pushed that thought aside.

 “I’m done trying to argue with you.” I stated calmly.

 “And I’m done with you.” He said, sitting back down.

 I didn’t say anything. I just walked up the stairs and walked into Calums room. I didn’t even bother knocking, I just walked in. As the door opened, I was afraid I might see something I couldn’t un see but he was laying down, scrolling through his phone.

 Once he noticed me standing there, he put down his phone and walked over to me.

I didn’t realize I was crying until he brushed his thumb under my eye.

 “What happened?” He asked in a soothing voice.

 “Nothing. I knew that us talking wasn’t going to make any progress.”

 He pulled me in for hug and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

 When we broke apart, I didn’t realize how close we were standing. His face was just inches from mine and his body pressed lightly against me.

 He slowly dipped his head down until his lips were just inches from mine. I could feel his breath on my lips, and his hand move up to my cheek.

 “Cal..” I whispered, my breathing becoming quicker.

 He didn’t say anything, but the next thing he did surprised me.

 He crashed our lips together and pushed his body on mine until I was pressed against the wall.

This is just a filler and I promise that the next chapters are going to be full of drama so get ready! Also, thank you so so much for reading and voting for my story! I appreciate it so much!! I hope you guys had a great New Year and I hope that 2015 will be an amazing year for you guys (: