Chapter 5

*WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER*

I slammed my locker shut and walked over to Shawna. We have started to get close again ever since that night at the party, which I'm thankful for. Only having guy friends can get annoying when you can't talk to them about 'girl' things.

 "I'm starving!" Shawna said, putting her bag across her shoulder.

We walked into the cafeteria and sat down at the table that I always sit at with Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael and now Shawna.

The boys walked in a few minutes after us, with Ashton sitting on my right side, Shawna on my left, and Luke, Calum, and Michael in front of us.

I haven't talked to Luke since last night so this is going to be awkward..

"Hey girls!" Ashton said, breaking the silence.

"Hey Ashton" Shawna said softly. She has always had a crush on him and I find it kind of cute.

"Hey Andrea." Luke said, softly smiling at me.

I returned the hey and smiled too. This is still too awkward and we haven't even done anything yet besides our little makeout last night.

Shawna leaned over and whispered in my ear ''What's going on between you too?"

I debated on if I should tell her or not, but I decided against it. Isn't that like the MAIN rule? You have to keep it secret.

"Oh uhh nothing" I said, nervously looking at Luke and then back at Shawna.

She just gave me a look saying she didn't believe me, but thankfully she dropped the subject.

"Did you guys hear about that party that's happening Friday?" Calum asked, poking his sandwhich with a fork.

"Isn't it like a bonfire or something?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, it's supposed to be out by the lake." Luke added.

"Sounds like fun" I said, taking a drink of my Coke.

"We should all ride there together!" Shawna said excitedly.

"Then we could all just stay at my place after, my parents will be gone" I said looking at everyone.

"Sounds like a plan." Michael said.

The rest of the week just dragged on and consisted of me and Luke saying a few words to eachother. It was awkward and I hated it. But tonight was the party and I was pretty excited for it. I was finishing applying my massacra when I heard a knock at the door.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see Shawna standing there, a bag in one hand and makeup in the other.

"Getting ready here I'm assuming?" I said laughing, closing the door after she walked in.

"Yes!" She said, not catching my sarcasm.

I laughed and followed her up to my room.

"What're we supposed to wear to something like this?!" She frantically asked, opening her bag up and throwing her clothes over my bed. I actually haven't thought about that.. 

I finished curling my hair and walked over to my closet.

"I don't even know! Isn't it at a lake?" I asked.

I mean, it is May so it would be warm enough to swim but I doubt that a bunch of drunken teenagers would actually do that.

"Yeah! So should I wear a swimsuit under my clothes or something?" She asked, pulling out two or three different bikinis.