Couldn't Get Any Better [END]

Chapter 11

Couldn't Get Any Better

(Aloha's P.O.V)

I woke up to Army's almost silent snoring as the morning light filtered into the room. I yawned and got out of bed quietly, trying to not wake up Army. I then walked into the living room, sat on the couch and yawned.

After a few minutes of dozing I was startled by Army walking out and sitting next to me.

"Morning babe," he yawned.

"Mornin.'"

"Isn't it nice out today?"

"Yeah, it's so warm."

"We should go out and find something to do."

"Sounds nice!"

(Nobody's P.O.V)

Aloha jumped up, walked into the kitchen, turned on the coffee maker, and watched the liquid fill the large glass. Army had already walked into the bedroom to get dressed. 1/2 hour later the two walked out the door in sync and headed for the plaza.

***

Noon had rolled around when they met up with Skull and Mask.

"Helloooo," Mask chimed.

"Hi!" Aloha said as Army nodded in acknowledgement.

"What are you twoooo doing?"

"Nothing much—looking for something to do now."

"We could all play some turf," Skull prompted.

Army looked at Aloha, who nodded.

"Sure!" Aloha said with a smile.

The four played turf wars for the rest of the day and hung out like they where still 13 year-olds. The day kept its nice warm temperature making it irresistible to not be outside.

***

The daylight had come and gone by the time Aloha and Army arrived back home. They cuddled on the couch and watched the TV movies that where currently playing, while eating popcorn that they made in the microwave.

Aloha skimmed though the boring movies until he landed on one called, "The Squid Slayer". They watched the interesting movie and then headed for bed afterwards.

They climbed in with each other and Army moved into Aloha's arms. Aloha held him tightly, telling himself that he'd never lose Army—he'd never leave. Aloha smiled at his thoughts as they drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be another great day.

The End~

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

I hope you enjoyed my first ever book! This really didn't have much of a plot line, but in the end I think it honestly wasn't that bad. I'd like to hear your opinion on things too! Have fun, drink water, play games, pet cats, and enjoy your life!

- I_luve_Splatoon_2

P.S: I'm starting a new book with my own characters and I'm excited! ūwū