Parents' Visit

Chapter 9

Parents' Visit

(Army's P.O.V)

I woke up to Aloha's usual soft snoring. He looked so innocent and cute. Well, he always looked cute but... innocent? ...Sometimes.

I yawned and got up. Today was Saturday and I honestly thought I had nothing planned. I walked out into the living room and groaned. It was the usual sad and boring living room, plain kitchen, and the same ol' tiny bathroom. I flopped onto the couch and turned on the TV.

I was staring blankly at the screen when suddenly my phone buzzed.

"Parent Visit Today!"

I stared at my Squidphone in horror. My parents were coming... today!?

I jumped up and threw a pillow at Aloha. He woke up with a grumble and tried to go back to sleep.

"GET UP!" I screamed.

He immediately flung out of the covers.

"What's wrong!?!" he yelled out of genuine concern.

"My parents are coming TODAY."

"WHAT?"

"Yes, TODAY!"

I started picking things up without hesitation. Aloha soon also helped me pick up all the things sprawled on the floor.

"You get the bedroom. I'll get the bathroom for now," I said as I set a ton of pillows in a pile on the floor "and don't let anything be noticeable!"

"Okay got it. Also.." Aloha paused for a second. "Do you think they'll like me?"

"Oh, that reminds me... I uh... didn't exactly tell them."

"What??!"

"I dunno what their reaction will be!"

"They are your parents! Wouldn't they love you no matter what you do?"

"I guess so...but it's kinda a weird thing to say... 'Hey remember I was straight? Well, guess what? I have a boyfriend now'!" I said with a tinge of sarcasm in my voice.

"Army, they love you. Just give 'em a chance,"

I let out another sigh and reluctantly nodded. It was going to be a loooooong day.

I quickly cleaned the bathroom, thanking cod that I had cleaned it awhile ago so it really wasn't that bad.

After that, I moved to the kitchen where Aloha was already putting stuff away. I cleaned off the stove and counters with my cleaning supplies while Aloha quickly mopped. We vacuumed and dusted the living room soon after.

I did a quick walk though the apartment tidying things up that still weren't completely perfect. Aloha was half asleep on the couch. I woke up him for what had to have been the 100th time today and told him to get ready.

We drank coffee, brushed our teeth, and took showers. Aloha didn't have any other clothes so I just gave him some of mine that I'd bought too big. We slumped onto the couch. Looking almost like twins.

"That you so much, Aloha," I smiled.

"Anytime!" he smiled back. "And now I can look like you!"

I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I sat over next to him after while he snuggled next to me.

-

About 5 minutes later, the clock struck exactly 12:00pm and I heard a knock on the door.

I looked though the peep hole and saw my parents on the other side. I gulped and took a deep breath notifying Aloha to be on his best behavior. No joking, no being loud, and no being a general annoyance. He nodded and held his breath as I opened the door.

"Hello, mother and father!" I said with the highest level of respect possible.

(Nobody's P.O.V)

Army let his parents inside. Aloha almost fainted. He haven't seen someone looking so... proper... since he first met Army.

Army's parents were both wearing a beret just like Army, his dad was wearing a jacket like Army (but it was a darker green), his mom was wearing a thinner jacket with orange cuffs, and they both wore leather boots with facepaint.

Aloha was standing there with his mouth open and wide eyed. Army made a knock it off look at him and then gave his parents a small tour around. But before they really got started Army's mom started talking.

"Who's this garçon (boy)?" she said motioning towards Aloha.

"That's my umm.." Army flustered. "I.. uhhhmm..."

"I'm his—" Aloha started.

"Friend!! He's my... friend..." Army cut Aloha off.

"Boyfriend, I'm his boyfriend," Aloha said with an unsure smile.

"Oh je vois! (Oh I see!) How splendid!" Army's mom said with a little clap of her hands.

"Good to know our little garçon (boy) isn't alone here in this grande! (city!)" Army's dad said with a smile.

Army let out a happy sigh. It felt so good to get that off his chest. He continued to walk his parents around with new energy. He just wanted to blow through the roof!

After the tour him, his parents, and Aloha walked to the plaza.

"There so many enfants! (children!)" Army's mom exclaimed.

Army's dad chuckled.

"It seems they're young adults not enfants (children) mon amour, (my love)" Army's dad said with a little laugh.

They continued walking around looking at the stores and stuff around. Army and Aloha soon noticed the eyes and gasps from people as they walked by. They just quietly giggled. It was hilarious to them.

"'Turf War'?" Army's dad read off a sign. "There's going to be another war?!"

"Turf war is when two teams battle and see who can ink the most turf to win!" Aloha exclaimed. "You've never played before?"

"Non, (no)" Amy's parents both said at the same time.

"They haven't," Army whispered in Aloha's ear.

"Ooooh, would you like to try?" Aloha asked.

He turned and saw Army standing behind his parents shaking his head with a horrified expression. But it was too late.

"Is that okay, amour? (love?)" Army's dad asked.

"Pourquio pas? (Why not?)" Army's mom answered.

-

Before Army knew it Aloha had made a private battle with Army and his parents. They walked over to Camp Triggerfish and got their weapons. Army's parents bought newer models of their old favorites. Army's mom used the Jet Squelcher while Amy's dad used a Splattershot Pro.

Him and Aloha made their way to their spawn point and waited for Army's parents to get to theirs, Army cursing at Aloha the entire way.

3...

2...

1...

GO!!!

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Who's gonna win? What's gonna happen? Who'd.. I uh AHHH. Jk ik what's next lol. I'm one one writing the damn thing. Anyways hope you enjoyed! I left ya on a cliffhanger :000! (Kinda I dunno really =w=) WHAT 1084 words!!

StupidOofies~