First Kiss

Chapter 5

First Kiss

(Army's P.O.V)

I woke up with a very sudden surge of energy. I tossed the blanket off to the side of the room, quickly got ready, and rushed out the door locking it behind me. I was just so excited to see Aloha—to hold his hand, hug him, an... well... to kiss him.

I walked on the sidewalk happily. I stopped when Skull and Mask came up to me.

"We heardddd the neeeews~" Mask said.

"Shut up!" I said trying to walk past but they followed me whispering things like, 'Alohaa~' and 'aaaah~'.

I turned around and stood face to face with them. Well almost. They were just a little-.. a lot taller than me.

I grabbed them both by the shirt collars bringing them close to my face and said:

"Not like you two gays don't feel the same way about each other~"

I let them go and walked away turning to see them both standing there with flustered facial expressions. I felt even better than before as I made my way to the plaza quicker than I was earlier.

I saw Aloha with his team in the plaza. They were teasing him also. As soon as they saw me I heard Octoglasses say:

"Oh, looks like your little-lover-boi is here!"

"Yeah, you better go get 'em Aloha~" Diver laughed.

"You're all just jelly of me!" Aloha said rolling his eyes "Jellies!"

I chuckled as I approached them. Aloha quickly took my arm and pulled me away from his annoying team and started a conversation.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Meh, it took me forever before I was able to finally fall asleep. You?" I asked.

"Ha, same."

We sat on a bench that pointed towards the rest of the people in the plaza and smiled at each other.

"So, what now?" Aloha questioned.

"Oh, I dunno..." I said leaning towards him.

"We could—mmh"

I put my lips on Aloha's. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. Too soon, our lips unlocked. Aloha sat there and looked like he just saw a ghost.

"I love you, Aloha," I said lustfully.

"I love you too little o'l Army."

"Never call me that again."

"Noted."

(Nobody's P.O.V)

As the day went on Army and Aloha played turf together. Mostly 1v1s but they played a few rounds of ranked with other people too.

When the sun started to get low in the sky, Aloha took Army with him to his apartment. They played video games (Aloha mostly winning), baked cupcakes, and just had a good time.

"How do you decorate your cupcakes so good?!" Aloha exclaimed.

"Practice," Army answered a smirk on his face.

Army's cupcakes had a perfect swirl on top with sprinkles while Aloha's cupcakes looked... well.. like a unicorn ate them and puked them back up. He had a mixture of colors and different sprinkles all over them.

Aloha sighed.

"Well, at least they'll taste good. I hope," Aloha almost whispered the last part.

Army just replied with a 'sure' look. Aloha picked up one of the cupcakes and took a bite. It tasted good until you felt the texture of the sprinkles and soggy cupcake (from all the buttercream) at the same time. Aloha immediately gagged and sprinted to the bathroom. Leaving a laughing Army.

He ran in and lifted the toilet seat, spitting the disgusting cake mixture into the large bowl. He then flushed it down, watching as the nastiness spun around in the water before finally draining away. Next, he rinsed his mouth out with the sinkwater. He spat it out, shuddering violently.

When he came back into the kitchen, Army was still laughing.

"Haha, very funny," Aloha said unenthusiastically.

Army was crying as he fell to the floor laughing. Aloha frowned. He was supposed to be the one making fun of Army, not Army making fun of him!

"Ugh," Aloha grumbled. He stuck his tongue out in disgust, still faintly tasting the nasty flavor from earlier. "Just lemme have some juice- or anything."

After getting his much-needed beverage, he slowly left the room, leaving Army still laughing on the floor. He went to where he saw Army's precious manual. He suddenly had a very, very, evil idea. He knew he'd get killed for this when his lover found out, but until then he just needed to get back at him.

Aloha slid out of the room and walked into his bedroom, hiding the manual underneath his bed. He'll never find it here, he thought to himself.

He walked back into the kitchen with a whole new attitude, sneaky one at that. Army had no idea that his manual was gone. Army was also getting tired and decided to head back to his apartment. He gave Aloha a quick kiss and said his farewells and walked out the door.

When Army got home, he decided to write in his diary about what happened.

4/1/4008

Dear Diary,

Aloha and I had a great time today! We played ranked and turf, baked, played video games, and had a lot of fun. I'm sad I left, but tomorrow we have school and I know I'll get no sleep if I stay at Aloha's. Whatever.

The best part was when Aloha tasted his own cupcake. He gagged and spit it out into the toilet. I cracked up for a whole 8 minutes! It was great.

Army didn't know what else to write so he added 'End~' and the bottom and put his head down into his soft pillow.

Suddenly he realized he had forgotten something very important at Aloha's apartment- his manual!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Aight, Aloha your in for it now :0

StupidOofies~