...But There Are Consequences.

Yay! A cute Slenderman date! How will this go for Slendy? How will it go for Angela? What surprise do I have in store for both of them?! Read on and find out! Also this is going to flip back and forth between their POV's.

Angela's POV

It was cute the way Slenderman pulled up my chair and pushed it in when I sat down. He was acting like gentleman...really I'm not kidding! It was like he was getting all this stuff from a romantic comedy movie!

Slenderman's POV

Okay...things are going good! I have the food...the nice atmosphere...the manners. I just hope that nothing awful happens that ruins the date like in most of the romantic comedies I watch. All I need to do now is talk....

Angela's POV

I took a bite of the fish and oh my goodness! It tasted amazing. I swallowed and said in amazement, "I didn't know you could cook so well!" He smiled and said, "Well, when you have an infinite amount of time...you learn a thing or two..." If his face wasn't all white I swear he would be blushing. I guess he never really receives this kind of gratitude.

Slenderman's POV

Angela looked beautiful. Her dark hair was all glossy and the way her eyes sparkled in the candle light...sigh. She was beyond my wildest dreams. And she was nice too. She didn't run away in terror when I found her so that's a plus. But she was running from something...hmmm I'd have to look into that...but maybe a bit later. Right now I was having the time of my life!

Angela's POV

I tried to look for a conversation to bring up, but my words fell short. I couldn't think of anything to say. So I just tried to eat and study him for a bit. His suit was extremely clean and sharp while his face was that beautiful blank that just got me every time. I guess he could feel my uncomfortableness so he pipped up and said, "So what's it like going to school?" I had to suppress a giggle. He sounded like a little boy, with wonder and excitement in his eyes. But then again he doesn't have eyes...

I began to tell him about my classes and teachers. He enjoyed the ones where I was in art. I guess I described the paintings really well because by the end, he was on the edge of his seat. Then I got into cheer leading, which wasn't bad, but then I got to my social life and that's when things started to turn a bit...bad.

Slenderman's POV

When she started to talk about her do called "friends" I noticed a change in her. She seemed to be fidgety and mumble a lot. The unease that suddenly hung in the air started to effect me too. Whatever it was, it wasn't good. But all I just wanted to do was help her. Help her feel better. So when she looked like she couldn't take it anymore, like she was about to cry, I place my hand over hers. She looked shocked at first, then her lips perked up into a smile. This seems to get us through the rest of the meal.

Then we got to her boyfriend.

I didn't even know she had one. She never talked about him, but I guess she had a reason to. She said that he didn't really care about her, how he only like her for her face. It took all my might not to track this guy down. A deep boiling hate rumbled inside me. I've never hated anyone before. I've never had a reason. But I guess now, I do. And she's sitting right in front of me.

That was the night I realized that I loved her.

Angela's POV

He listened more than he talked. I guess he didn't like talking much. But when I started to talk about James, he put his hand on mine. Warmth immediately spread through me and I melted under his touch. Is this how it's supposed to feel? When you're in...in...